This is my third time staying at the peninsula. This time I stayed for a girls weekend (4 of us) and previously with my husband. We received an upgraded room which just meant a better view-I'm not sure that matters in Chicago but it was a nice touch. We went to the spa in the morning and then had lunch by the pool. The spa is perfect for a group because there is plenty of room and lots of appointments available. It is expensive but worth the splurge. I have stayed at four seasons chicago before and the spa services are excellent but peninsula is better for a group. The Peninsula rooms are also spacious and the amenities in the room are the best! Breakfast in hotel is expensive. You are better off exploring a bit for the meals.
- Also Known As:
- The Peninsula Chicago Hotel Chicago
- The Peninsula Chicago Hotel
- Peninsula Chicago
- Chicago Peninsula
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at Water Tower Park on the "Magnificent Mile," the city’s premier shopping district, The Peninsula Chicago is the city's most luxurious and sophisticated hotel, offering guests all possible amenities and services. The Peninsula Chicago is a proud recipient of the Five-Star, Five-Diamond Award, and was also recently awarded "#1 Large City Hotel In US And Canada" by readers of Travel + Leisure. The Peninsula Chicago's 339 luxurious guestrooms and suites are among the largest in the city and are exquisitely furnished in a contemporary yet classical style, with a state-of-the-art electronic system that provides guests the ability to control guestroom features with the touch of a button. At the top of The Peninsula Chicago, you’ll find the world-renowned Peninsula Spa. An intimate, indulgent environment featuring innovative spa treatments, gracious service and magnificent facilities including a half-Olympic length swimming pool on the 19th floor overlooking the Chicago skyline. With three distinctive restaurants and a bar, guests can choose from a diverse array of superb dining options. Shanghai Terrace is notable as much for its intensely flavored Shanghainese and Cantonese delicacies as for its matchless service and 1930s supper club atmosphere; The Lobby provides an incredible breakfast, lunch and dinner menu, live entertainment and delectable afternoon tea in elegant surroundings; The Bar offers a sophisticated menu of cocktails, port; and Pierrot Gourmet is a European-style cafe ideal for casual, light fare. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, Amex, Otel, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Venere, Fareportal and Jetsetter so you can book your The Peninsula Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.