I stayed for 3 nights at the Fairfield for work. I was on the 3rd floor facing the street, and it was great for people watching, especially after a long day.
The staff was VERY friendly, and accomodated me when I arrived 3 hours early for my room. Everything was clean, and the valet staff was fantastic!
My only setbacks...the guy in the room next to me was quite loud, and watched TV until the wee hours of the morning. Now, I am sure if I would have called down to the front desk, they would have handled it, but I didn't want to ruffle any feathers. Also, I went to grab a cup of coffee at 9:58, and the door from breakfast was already locked. Additionally, the snack vending machine doesn't take credit cards
Overall, the stay was great, and I would absolutely stay again, and I look forward to it!
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago Downtown Hotel Chicago
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago Downtown Hotel
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Chicago Downtown
- Fairfield Inn Chicago
- Fairfield Chicago
- Chicago Fairfield Inn
- Chicago Fairfield
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our Marriott Flagship Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago downtown hotel. Our unique, contemporary hotel features 15 stories, located in the heart of the Magnificent Mile, with 185 guestrooms and suites. We are friendly, fun, but yet down to business. We provide a comfortable, affordable oasis in Chicago’s Downtown. All rooms include breakfast and high speed Wi-Fi Internet. We are one of the closest hotels to Navy Pier and Michigan Avenue shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.