We just stayed here January 18-21 and had a good stay. The room was clean and pleasantly furnished, the bed was comfortable, the sheets were nice, not scratchy and the bathroom was fine. The room was quiet for seeping. They offer a complimentary breakfast, which to me, is always a pleasant suprise. When I travel to Europe there is most often a complimentary breakfast, but not too often do you find it in the States. The breakfast was very adequate and tasted good. There was fresh oatmeal, you could make your own waffles in the waffle maker, there was yogurt, breakfast sandwiches to heat in the microwave, hard boiled eggs, cold cereal with milk, fresh fruit, bagels and english muffins to toast, fresh juice and coffee. If you can't find something to eat and be satisfied with this, then you are truely hard to please. I have seen people complain about the buffet on Trip Advisor and have come to the conclusion that they are the type of people that are never satisfied with anything. They should probably not travel in my opinion. Just stay home in their own little cocoon.
The service at the hotel was exceptional. I phoned to the front desk on two different occasions to have housekeeping bring something to the room and they were always there within 5 minutes. Very accommodating. All of the staff was very pleasant and eager to help.
I would definately recommend this hotel for those who are looking for a mid-priced place to stay that is clean and neat, has free breakfast, a great staff and a perfect location. You just had to walk 2 blocks to Michigan Avenue and you were right on the Magnificent Mile.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago Downtown Hotel Chicago
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago Downtown Hotel
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Chicago Downtown
- Fairfield Inn Chicago
- Fairfield Chicago
- Chicago Fairfield Inn
- Chicago Fairfield
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our Marriott Flagship Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago downtown hotel. Our unique, contemporary hotel features 15 stories, located in the heart of the Magnificent Mile, with 185 guestrooms and suites. We are friendly, fun, but yet down to business. We provide a comfortable, affordable oasis in Chicago’s Downtown. All rooms include breakfast and high speed Wi-Fi Internet. We are one of the closest hotels to Navy Pier and Michigan Avenue shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.