“SIMPLY AMAZING!” 5 of 5 stars

$25*
and up
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: The Spirit of Chicago delivers the most entertaining and unique combination of dining, dancing, entertainment and spectacular views. Groups up to 600 will enjoy buffet dining, an interactive cruise emcee, dance music and incredible skyline views – all for one affordable price. The Spirit of Chicago offers a unique space for any event or celebration. Perfect for client entertaining, group parties, networking events, socials & more! Private space and customized cruises available. Cruising year-round from Navy Pier.
London
3 attraction reviews
“SIMPLY AMAZING!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012 via mobile

Great cruise for the little money it cost.

Gina Carlson was our hostess and she made our experience a great one. Because of her we would repeat this cruise in a heartbeat!

I highly recommend this as an activity in Chicago!

Chicago, Illinois
6 attraction reviews
“Lunch Cruise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

My four siblings and I had a delightful lunch cruise on the Spirit of Chicago on beautiful Lake Michigan on Wednesday, July 18th, 2012. The food was plentiful and delicious, the desserts were great, and the service by waiter Tony Solis was most attentive. I highly recommend this cruise for a great day out.

Schaumburg
“Very enjoyable Afternoon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

My company had their summer outing on the Spirit of Chicago. The food was wonderful, the entertainment was terrific and our waiter in particular was outstanding! After eating we went up on the observation deck and watched the lake front go by.

All in all it was a delightful afternoon and I would do it again!

texas
29 attraction reviews
“A fun evening!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012 via mobile

Great buffet dinner, especially the desserts. They try to keep you entertained with giveaways and music, dancing until the big finally of fireworks over the Lake at Navy Pier. Thought it was well worth the cost with the fireworks thrown in. Otherwise, I'd probaby not waste the time

Olmsted Falls, Ohio
“Glad I didn't go with my gut!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

In as much as I wanted to go on this cruise I have to tell you that my first impression was NOT to do it. Please read this review completely before making your decision. I had first noticed that although the dinner cruise price was almost double of the lunch cruise it was in fact the "same" menu. Of course I started an on-line chat with someone whom I thought would be knowledgable enough to tell me what the difference of the upcharge was. I am the Office Administrator of the same type venue in my hometown and was interested in the explanation. The only one I received was that it had more ambiance and because it was dark it would take more to run the boat with lighting and all. HONEST...I printed the chat! My response to her was "so in other words you are telling me that I am paying twice the amount for ambiance and your electric bill?" And her response was "that is correct". This is not a joke! I of course continued to ask questions to which she could not answer and told me that she does not have that information on-line. My gut told me "run away". But I didn't. Called and spoke to a "live" person and although there wasn't too much she could tell me to justify the upcharge I felt a little more at ease and decided to go ahead and see for my self. Let me tell you...IT WAS AMAZING!!!!! I wound up not even eating my dinner because I had a bit of a stomach issue but I did taste a bit of what my husband had and loved it. The wait staff was spot on and so genuinely kind and attentive. It is not a Broadway musical but the crew entertains in a having fun with it kind of way. The boat is beautiful and the skyline breathtaking! Our personal waiter Adam was absolutely the BEST! He had fun with us and was there for whatever we (I) needed. I "highly" recommend this venue to anyone wanting to experience the skyline by water or just as a relaxing/romantic evening. Will definately visit the Spirit again the next time around. Thank you for absolutely changing my mind!