“Great wings.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Wingstop - The Wing Experts

Wingstop - The Wing Experts
12 E HARRISON ST, Chicago, IL (Downtown / The Loop)
312-386-9464
Neighborhood: Downtown / The Loop
Chicago, Illinois
“Great wings.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

My son and I love Wingstop. The wings are really good, the fries are awesome. Great place, great people. Always treated great. MY favorite location is the one on Archer Ave.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

New York, New York
“Wings the way you want them”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

They prepare wings (regular or boneless) cooked in a wide variety of sauces. The yeast rolls are wonderful, too. Fairly prompt service. Dining room is spartan, but it's a fast-food place.

Visited March 2013
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
“The Wing Experts -- Yeah right!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

I was excited to try WingStop wings for the first time because of how much people have talked about them so one day after work I drove to pick up an order placed over the phone (because I had trouble with the iPhone app). The lady was very polite and friendly and to my surprise I was given 5 free wings because it was my first time using the app. I was very pleased with this. Wait time was short and I finally recieved my order. I go to my car and I couldnt wait to eat because I was very hungry and anxious. First thing I had were the fries... I've never tasted fries like it before. Almost like the sprinkled sugar over them instead of salt. Tasted more like sweet potato fries. But they were'nt that bad. Next were the wings I intentionally ordered-- mild. I've never had any mild wings with NO sauce! This was a first. Very dry and fried very hard! A lot of people like their wings well done but not me and especially not dry! I didn't want to eat the mild wings anymore so I tried the BBQ wings that I got for free. They were wet and the sauce was good but again fried so dang hard it was unenjoyable. The best part of the entire meal were the yeast rolls (that didnt come with the meal by the way, and extra 50 cents but thats nothing). Their rolls were so freaking good!! Omg! If I do decide to go to WingStop again I'll order half dozen of yeast rolls and tell them not to fry the wings so hard and to put extra sauce.

By the way, this place is kind of pricey. $8 for 6 wings (not whole wings), fries and a drink.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Northumberland, United Kingdom
“Never had wings as good as these”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

Fantastic fast food joint on E Harrison in downtown Chicago. I have never had wings so good ! I tried an 8 piece combo of St Louis rub and smoked BBQ. Fantastic particularly the St Louis rub. The fries were excellent al well thick cut and skin on well sprinkled with seasoning. Also have an amazing 100 drink combination soda dispenser. Loved the restaurant

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Calgary, Canada
“YUM!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

Ordered the chicken strips with the original hot sauce, and DELISH. Chicken was not over-fried. If you are a fan of Frank's Red Hot, you'll love it. The potato salad was neither terrible nor fantastic. Just kind of flat.
Since so many colleges are in the area, you can still order dinner @ 9:30pm on a weeknight. BONUS!

Visited October 2012