“Thanksgiving Holiday.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Club Quarters Hotel, Central Loop

You added Club Quarters Hotel, Central Loop to your Saves list
Club Quarters Hotel, Central Loop
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   111 W Adams St, Chicago, IL 60603 (Downtown / The Loop)   |
Ranked #84 of 183 Hotels in Chicago
Mandurah, Australia
“Thanksgiving Holiday.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

We stayed here over the thanksgiving holiday. It was very easy to get from airport to the hotel via the subway. A comfortable hotel with very friendly staff. Free water filling station and extra tea/coffee available. Relatively quiet considering it's in the city. The only noise was other guests drunk in the hallway. Very central and a few minutes walk to the shopping street. There is a English pub connected to the hotel with great English meals.

• Stayed November 2015, traveled with friends

Chicago
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

The rooms are small but very convenient to all near downtown attractions. Carlos at the front desk is very attentive and helful. Every time my husband and I had stayed we are please with the service and we are very grateful for Carlos local tips!

Room Tip: Ask for upper levels
  • Stayed February 2016, traveled as a couple
      Location
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 stars

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Agana, Mariana Islands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I stayed here as this is the designated hotel for the meeting I attended. Very convenient location to walk around the Loop. Walking distance to Art Institute of Chicago, Michigan Avenue and State Street. The room is decent, great value for money. Reception desk was efficient, I called about shipment I was expecting and they deliver to my door in 5 minutes. I was here for business but this is a great base for family travel too. The adjacent British pub is super convenient. Don't expect luxury, but great value for money!

Cleanliness
1 Thank GU96910
tpaulj, Manager at Club Quarters Hotel, Central Loop, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Dear GU96910

Thank you so much for your very kind review.

I am so delighted that you were able to appreciate our great location, service and value.

Please let us look after you again the next time you are in town.

Humble, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I have been staying here for about the last year just about 5 days a month while in town for work. This place never disappoints me. The rooms are very clean. Some rooms are small but to be expected when staying downtown.

The staff is always so welcoming and accommodating. I am always greeted with a smile. Jonah who works the front desk is always sure to acknowledge everyone coming and going and seems to really care if you are enjoying your stay.

I travel just about 20 days out of the month and I have to say this is one of my favorite hotels. The business center is very spacious. The location is great with a lot to do very close to the hotel.

I would for sure recommend this hotel to anyone and everyone and would stay here if I had the chance to come and visit during some time off.

Stayed January 2016, traveled on business
tpaulj, Manager at Club Quarters Hotel, Central Loop, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Shantan 77

Thank you so much for your very kind review. We really do appreciate your comments and just so delighted that we have no disappointed you. Your comments on Jonah are especially nice - you have summed him up perfectly !

It is a true compliment to us that you continued to return to us and we hope you continue to do so. Please, if ever you need anything, just ask we will only be too happy to assist.

Greenville, South Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

In town for work and chose this hotel given it's location. Clean, but small room. TV was small and seemed to buzz loudly until it warmed up. Overall good stay. Great to have free filtered water. Worst thing was the very thin walls. I was awakened one night, by the happiness happening next door. :(

If I was staying in Chicago for pleasure, i likely wouldn't stay here, but it's good for the basic work related trip.

Location
    • 3 of 5 stars
tpaulj, Manager at Club Quarters Hotel, Central Loop, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear roadiegirlsc

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay with us.

Apologies for the issues that you raised, I am happy to say we have a great project in the works to replace all the TV's this year.

It was nice to read you positive comments too which are appreciated and I do hope that we have the pleasure of your company in the very near future.

Lincoln, NE
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This really is a decent hotel. It is a preferred choice 'suggested' by my firm. My rooms have always been small. But for business travel, it works. Fitness room is decent. The staff is friendly and helpful. Location is great. Very business friendly, and a good value. If you like space, likely not a good choice...

Dear Russell

Thank your vey much for posting your review.

Club Quarters is indeed designed for the business traveler and it is very nice to read that we ticked all those boxes for you.

Please let us know when you are next with us if there is anything else we can do to make your stay more enjoyable.

Ann Arbor, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had reviewed the Club Quarters Hotel in November.I complained about the size of the room and a small TV. It was unfair,I did not go to Chicago to watch TV and the size of thre room was more than fair for the price. As, I reflect on the Quarters I realize that it was very clean,the staff helpful and location was great. I think the next time I am unhappy with something I will give the hotel the opportunity to make changes before I shoot off my mouth

Stayed November 2015
tpaulj, Manager at Club Quarters Hotel, Central Loop, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Dear Rocky1948

We really do appreciate your second review and the comments made concerning the cleanliness of the room and the attitude of my colleagues.

We have great plans for 2016 as regards TV's so it would be our great pleasure to have you back later in the year when the project is competed.