“Well located, clean and comfortable” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Club Quarters, Central Loop

You added Club Quarters, Central Loop to your Saves list
Club Quarters, Central Loop
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   111 W Adams St, Chicago, IL 60603 (Downtown / The Loop)   |
Ranked #77 of 178 Hotels in Chicago
US
“Well located, clean and comfortable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Well located near the blue line if you're coming from O'Hare, just a block and a half away. Other lines are also within a few blocks for easy access to other areas of the city. Close to Willis Tower and Grant Park and other Loop attractions. Clean rooms. Good service at reception. You can store your bags if you have early arrival or late departure flights. Business center with free internet access and printer. Free wifi. Free purified water and water bottles.

Stayed July 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (193)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Lafayette, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I have stayed at many Club Quarters and always enjoy my stay. I had a single (one queen) and these rooms, although very small, have everything that you would need and are very well laid out. I do not find them cramped in any way. The beds are comfortable and the rooms are especially good for business travelers. There is a lot of workspace. The room had a Keurig, a microwave, and a fridg. I love the complimentary filtered water.

I loved this location in downtown Chicago. Very convenient to buses and the metro. Also walking distance from millennial park and the lakeshore. There is a nice restaurant next door.

The staff was attentive and helpful. The lobby is spacious, even if the rooms are not.
I would stay here again.

Stayed July 2015, traveled as a couple
tpaulj, Manager at Club Quarters, Central Loop, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Dear Spg6611

It is so good to read that we met your expectations and the standards set by my colleagues in the other Club Quarters you have stayed in.

It was nice to read that you were well looked after and that availed of all the complimentary amenities provided and found your room to be comfortable. As you say, getting to the Hotel and all the great city attractions is so convenient due to the closeness to the Metro.

Most of all, I am happy that you will stay with us again, please do, you will be most welcome

Cleveland, WI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

We stayed at the Club Quarters in Chicago's Loop in conjunction with attending a show at the Chicago Theatre. The Hotel was conveniently located, both to shopping, the theatre, restaurants and the train station. The staff at the hotel was extremely accommodating, the room was clean and very nice. Some people complain about the size of the room, but it was perfect for our needs. I'd highly recommend Club Quarters, both for convenience, cleanliness, and staff.

• Stayed July 2015, traveled as a couple
Dear Ann P

Thank you for your review. I am delighted to see that that you made the most of our great location and that all my colleagues look after you. I most pleased that you found your room to be clean, this is something we always work very hard on.

Anytime you are next in Chicago , please let us look after you again.

St. Petersburg, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Excellent Central Loop location. The rooms are small but very clean. Perfect for the business traveler who just needs a comfortable place to sleep and shower. Better than ok for couples who want to spend most of their time exploring the many cultural and culinary treats that Chicago offers. Easy check in/check out. Unlimited free chilled purified water. Free WiFi. Quick elevator service. The free coffee sucks so just go next door to Starbucks. No restaurant but plenty nearby. The Elephant something adjoins the hotel but it is very uninteresting.

• Stayed July 2015, traveled as a couple
Reykjavik
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I have stayed happily at the NYC Club Quarters near Rockefeller Center many times, and in Boston downtown twice, but this place, at 111 West Adams really was beyond awful; toilet was only about 12 to 14 inches from floor and I'm disabled; I was told -- incorrectly! -- at the desk that it was ADA compliant. Not so. And the room was at the end of a long maze of extremely narrow corridors. For the first time in a lot of travel-years, I went out looking for the fire exit, in case. AWFUL. Other travelers liked it: I cannot imagine why! I had booked for two nights but left after the first one. Room was sterile-feeling with a shade on a window onto I-don't-know-what and nothing on the walls. Bright lights and clean linens were a plus. Shabby towels. No chance I'd go back there.

Room Tip: Do not stay there if you have ANY esthetic sense atall.
  • Stayed July 2015, traveled with friends
Dear Passenger1796

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay at Club Quarters Central Loop.

I was sorry to read that your stay did not meet your expectations and that you considered the room your were allocated, did not meet the ADA guidelines. Without knowing the exact room that you occupied and reading your review, you appear to have been given an ADA room - rooms that do meet the current code for buildings such as ours.

Your comment regarding the staircase is surprising as the stairways in the Hotel have recently been redecorated and are in pristine condition. All refuge areas are clearly marked and as I personally check these everyday for security reasons, I know they are clear and safe.

I do apologize for there being no pictures on the walls. I have just completed wallpapering all the rooms and in your room we must have not rehung the new art work. I also apologize for the quality of the Towels, but again I am happy to say , we are replacing all our Terry this week.

I really do appreciate your comments as they do assist us in looking at how we operate and to make sure that we are always working towards meeting all of our guest expectations. I do hope that you will give us an opportunity to return to Club Quarters Central Loop so that I may have an opportunity to restore your faith in us.

Urbana, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I stayed here a while back, on a fairly busy weekend. the check in process was a little slow, but understandable. had 2 rooms (one got a comp upgrade) my room was nice, but my friends smelled like someone died. she was able to change rooms and the gave her a wonderful room with windows all around and it was great.

Room Tip: Ask for upgrades. never hurts to ask
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled with friends
Appleton, Wisconsin, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

I booked this hotel as a "secret" deal so I had no idea what to expect. I was pleasantly surprised. I was in town for the Rock N Roll Half Marathon and needed someplace reasonably priced and close to the start line. This hotel was perfect! The rooms were small (a standard room is one with a queen sized bed, not 2 beds like most chain hotels) so I called the night before our stay to see about upgrading to a larger room, but there were none available. We had 3 adults and one queen bed which would've been tight, but we brought along a twin sized air mattress. At check in, I asked again about the upgraded room, and again none available, but the gentleman checking us in found the biggest standard room open and put us in there. We ended up with plenty of space for the three of us. We mentioned needing extra towels and pillows and within a few minutes, someone was at the door with them. The rooms were clean and comfortable, but the location was prime! The Art Institute and Millennium Park were only a few blocks away and we were within walking distance to the Ogilvie Transportation Center which was great since we took the train to get into Chicago. There are several great restaurants nearby and we had a phenomenal dinner at Pazzo's 23 on Jackson St (about 3 blocks away,...check Groupon for their awesome deal!) and another great meal at the Elephant and Crown attached to the hotel. Overall, a great experience and I would highly recommend the Club Quarters Central Loop to anyone visiting Chicago.

Room Tip: There is a lot of street noise (which I'd expect in a big city) so maybe a room higher up would...
  • Stayed July 2015, traveled with family
tpaulj, Manager at Club Quarters, Central Loop, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Dear AER23

Thank you so much for your review and kind comments.

It is nice to read that my colleagues did their best to find you a room that best suited your needs and then followed up quickly with your additional requests.

I am glad that this got your weekend off to a great start and then you used our great location not only to explore the sites but to run around them too.

We would love to look after you again soon or at the very least for the next marathon here in Chicago.