“Fantastic Stay in Central Chicago” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Club Quarters, Central Loop

You added Club Quarters, Central Loop to your Saves list
Club Quarters, Central Loop
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   111 W Adams St, Chicago, IL 60603 (Downtown / The Loop)   |
Ranked #70 of 177 Hotels in Chicago
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Dunfermline, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Stay in Central Chicago”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I stayed here when I visited Chicago recently and was very impressed on arrival by the welcoming and friendly staff. They were keen to make every aspect of my stay as comfortable as possible. They gave me great recommendations of places to eat and where to visit during my time here.

The room itself was spacious and I had lovely views of the city, which if you like city views as I do is great!

The bed was very comfortable and I slept very well during my stay. The en-suite was well equipped and was very clean, as with the rest of the hotel.

All in all a fantastic place to stay when in Chicago. I loved the city and will definitely come to stay again.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with friends
tpaulj, Manager at Club Quarters, Central Loop, responded to this review, 6 days ago
Dear Businessguy4

Thank you for your review of Club Quarters Central Loop. I am delighted that you were warmly welcomed and that my colleagues were able to assist you with recommendations and ensure that you had an enjoyable stay with us.

I am especially proud that you found our beds comfortable and your room/Hotel was clean, I have happily passed on your comments to our Housekeeping team.

It will be our pleasure to welcome you back to Club Quarters and this great city of Chicago in the very near future.

PAul Tiernan - Hotel Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (167)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
North Charleston, South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

What a great place to stay for less than $100 a night. Found it through Priceline and was a little nervous after reading some of the reviews, but the room was adequate - we had a king size bed, even though our friends had a queen. The room was quiet. Water dispensers were great. The Front Desk staff was incredibly helpful with GREAT recommendations for food. Excellent location. Also near subway stop from O'Hare.

Room Tip: ask for a large bed when you make a reservation
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
Dear Adams_d_612

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of Club Quarters Central Loop.

We are delighted that you appreciated our excellent location, value for money and helpful service. All of these factors are very important to Club Quarters along with providing quiet rooms and complimentary amenities.

We do hope to have you stay with us again in the very near future.

Paul Tiernan - Hotel Mnager
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Stayed 3 nights and the free wifi keeps dropping out or is very slow. Room okay'ish - quite small, no fridge and none available - and no safe in room, only a small safe in reception. Also very cold despite of heat aircon on and extra blanket. And also you can hear everything - next door neighbours and doors closing. Asked for late check-out at 1 or 2 pm and there was availabity , but wanted 40 usd for 2 pm check-out, being a member made no difference. Stay mostly at 4 star hotels and could certainly feel the difference to this 3 star in regards to service and product. Overall the best impression were the very helpfull maids.

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Monterrey, Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

A place to crash if you are planning on spending most of your time sightseeing and out and about. Just comfortable enough to get a good night's sleep and get ready to go out again. Small, clean rooms and friendly staff make for a pleasant stay.

Stayed March 2015, traveled with friends
Coventry, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

My wife and I visited Chicago briefly whilst travelling to USA for a friends wedding. We had only 48 hours to explore Chicago so we decided to stay in the beating heart of The Loop so we were close to all the amazing sights the city has to offer.
Location wise, this hotel is 5*. No more than 10mins casual walk from the Millennium Park and all of the amazing attractions it has to offer, plus it is only a block away from the 'El' blue line which has fantastic links to the rest of the city.
We found the staff to be extremely accommodating, especially as we had awkward arrival and leaving times, and were all very happy throughout our visit.
The rooms are lovely and clean, and surprisingly quiet given the hotels location in the financial district.
The hotel is set out to appeal to more business guests I would imagine, but this suited us fine as we intended to be out and about most of the time for our short visit. Those staying longer may want either an upgraded room or to look for something more suited to long term residency.
Although 'technically' the hotel doesn't have a restaurant. It is affiliated with and attracted to the Elephant and Castle. Full details in a separate review, but it was incredibly good food at reasonable prices. In the evening, it was a little busy for us.

Room Tip: Ask for a room high up and see if there are any upgrades available.
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Fantastic location - close to the train, restaurants, and its right in the center of all great Chicago activities. Staff was very welcoming and accommodating. We arrived very early and they held our bags and told us when to come back for our room.. and when we got back, everything was ready for us. They also gave us great recommendations for places to eat.

Our room was clean and very comfortable. The hotel provides you with plastic reusable water bottles which isn't a big deal but I thought it was a nice touch.

Would love to stay here again and I would recommend to a friend without a doubt.

Stayed November 2014, traveled with friends
el paso
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed at Club Quarters on Adams St in Chicago per the suggestion of a good friend who usedto live in Chicago. I decided to pamper myself for my birthday. I came into town for my Uncle's Memorial and was feeling very sad. I definitely didn't leave that way. I had an amazing corner room with nothing but wndows! It was very safe also. The only way on the elevator was with your room key. It was a lovely room. They had a water machine off the elevator where you could get your own bottled water. It was very quiet. The staff was extremely friendly and suggested a great jazz bar called Andy's which has been around since the 40's. I had an amazing time and will definitely be back to Club Quarters on k y next trip to see family! My hat goes off to the hotel and staff!

Stayed April 2015, traveled solo
Dear Schrammck

Happy Birthday from everyone at Club Quarters.

I am delighted that you had a happy and fun visit to Chicago and enjoyed your stay in Club Quarters Central Loop. I bet you enjoyed the view from your corner room and I am happy you enjoyed the amenities provide. It is always very satisfying to read that my colleagues were there to assist you.

It would be fantastic to have you stay with us again when you come to see your family.

Paul Tiernan - Hotel Manager

Been to Club Quarters, Central Loop? Share your experiences!