“Great Hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #67 of 169 hotels in Chicago
Manila
“Great Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed today NEW

Stayed here for 6 nights on official business. It is situated in the financial district and walking distance to several bus stops. Hence, it is accessible going to the Magnificent Mile, Millenium park, Union Station. There is a water refilling station on each floors where you can get your daily supply. Free WIFI in every room. Guests can have free coffee, tea and use the computers/printer at the basement of the hotel. I was given the room with the kitchenette. There was a microwave oven, plates and utensils and small refrigerator. Room is simple, clean and the size is just alright for 2 people. Staffs are friendly and hospitable. Would stay here again in the future.

Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

943 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (125)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Las Vegas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

This is a good hotel if you want convenient access to the Loop, especially the Tower. Prices are reasonable. The rooms can be small - almost European, but they have adequate room with a desk and convenient plugs for recharging. It is also right next door to a pretty good restaurant and bar - the Elephant and Castle. There is a nice lounge with some basic snacks in the basement. It is an easy and relatively safe walk to Michigan Avenue and Millennium and Grant parks and the Art Institute.

Room Tip: The street noise isn't too bad, but higher rooms are quieter, as are those away from Adams.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Although I am not a Club Quarters member, I was treated like royalty. (first impression--excellent) Check-in service was extremely efficient & quick with a very kind and helpful attitude from the staff. My room was exactly what I needed--just for me, it was just the right size. Because it is tailored to business people, it contained a large desk, complete with computer hookup, as well as a dictionary, mini-encyclopedia, and one book for pure entertainment. As I did not bring a computer, and had packed as few items as possible, I greatly appreciated and used extensively the desk and the dictionary. The room had a perfectly gorgeous view of the Canal, was right across from the Trump Towers, and I spent time sitting in front of the window in the rolling desk chair, watching all of the activity. There was also a very comfortable chair with a small armchair/desk on which to lay a tablet and write. I appreciated the efficient, comfortable bathroom (extremely clean), the shower which was easy and step-in. The hand-held shower head means a lot. Even the locations to just hang a clothes item for easy grabbing were abundant, making it easy for me to unpack, use the room, and quickly repack for the next day. Because the room, which included chilled bottled water, a guest request closet for items such as more coffee/condiments, ironing boards/irons, pillows/blankets was so comfortable and contained everything I needed (even an alarm clock with lit controls), I chose to remain in my room the entire time. I was able to not only enjoy the view, but to accomplish a great amount of studying in the quiet atmosphere, to rest comfortably, and to enjoy a small amount of TV relaxation. The cheerful atmosphere of the day was complemented by many strategically-placed lights for an equally cheerful evening/night. I could go on and on, but suffice it to say, this is a hotel I would highly recommend for not only its reasonable prices, but for every other detail which I experienced. The staff (though I had very little contact with many due to remaining in my room) were all extremely kind, courteous, friendly, and efficient. I couldn't have asked for anything more than they had already provided before I arrived. Many thanks to Club Quarters for a wonderful visit.

Room Tip: Specify if you want a really good view--they will provide it. (Although I had not specified, I was g...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
Lima, Peru
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

The hotel is in a very good location, near willis tower, michigan ave and the Federal reserve, which I needed to go. The staff was very friendly and quick to meet my requests. The rooms are OK, nothing fancy but I got a large room with a kitchenet for a reasonably price. I was not use to take my dirty clothes downstairs to the reception and pick them up when the loundry was done (always someone pick them and leave them in my room) but it was not the big deal. My only big complein is that at my roof there was sort of a ventilation "hole" which made a annoying noise. Luckily the hotel staff gave me some earplugs for that.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Spanish Fort, Alabama, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Really enjoyed staying in this hotel. The staff were incredibly helpful. Kiosks for checking in and out were awesome and made for zero wait time. Our room was small, but very clean. There is a snack area available downstairs that is only stocked on weekdays-not during weekends, and refillable water bottles available on every floor. We overpaid for our room, but we booked late so that could happen with any hotel experience. The location is wonderful...really close to some cool pubs, restaurants, and some shopping. Very conveniently located to both red and blue line stops. Would definitely stay here again (if I booked ahead to save some money!)

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

My spouse and I always prefer to stay at Club Quarters whenever we can. This one is situated right in the loop of Chicago - they have a second location not to far away - both are great. The prices are always reasonable and the service is efficient and helpful. Rooms are very clean and minimally decorated. The bed was super comfortable and the view from our corner room was amazing. The fill our own bottle water station is always appreciated. I even have a soft spot for the chain pub downstairs (great whiskey and scotch selection). It is a busy place - lots of people coming and going. Very close to public transportation and taxi's. Has some good Chicago style pizza within a 5 minute walk. My only compliant is that the walls in-between the rooms have a tendency to be a bit thin - hearing neighbors and people in the hallway can be an issue. Otherwise great hotel and one we will stay at again when we are in the city.

Room Tip: I like the upper floors (6 and above) as the streets are busy. The corner rooms have great views.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Tempe, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

My family stayed a week and we were very happy and comfortable there. The rooms were a great size and the hotel was in a great location, close to shopping, restaurants and Willis Tower. The staff was very friendly and helpful, especially the desk manager Michael Perisin. He was so helpful with the check in process, restaurant suggestions, directions and even went out to find us a cab to the airport and had to walk a half a block to find one during rush hour. He was awesome! The hotel is also super clean and very secure and safe for travelers. We will definitely stay there next summer!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Been to Club Quarters Chicago - Central Loop? Share your experiences!