While in Chicago I stayed at the Club Quarters on Wacker. The rooms are smaller, more the size of room in Europe, but the stay was pleasant. The rooms are clean, well decorated, and have all the amenities one could want, whether traveling for business or pleasure. You look out over the river and are only a few blocks walk from Michigan Avenue.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Private, full service hotel located in the center of the Central Loop Chicago’s downtown district near LaSalle, it is a convenient walk to the Symphony Center, the Art Institute, The Board of Trade, the Sears Tower and Grant Park. The hotel is minutes to fine dining, shopping and entertainment. Club Quarters is the best value hotel based on quality and the prime location.Club Quarters provide:• Safe, restricted entry• Instant registration and check out• Free high speed internet access throughout the hotel• Onsite restaurant • Multi-menu in room dining options (through onsite restaurant and many local restaurants)• Fridge and microwave available• Unlimited complimentary chilled purified bottled water• 7 meeting and event rooms available maximum reception style 200 people• Free use of computer/printer • Ergonomic workstations• State of the art guest rooms with premium bedding• Contemporary furnishings• Flat panel HD TVs• Complimentary coffee and tea• 24 hour guest service desk • Fitness room • Exercise equipment delivered to guest room upon request • Corporate Apartments available• Value rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Amex, TripOnline SA, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Club Quarters Chicago - Central Loop reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Quarters Chicago - Central Loop Hotel Chicago
- Hotel Quarters Chicago Central Loop