“Pleasant surprise” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Club Quarters, Central Loop

You added Club Quarters, Central Loop to your Saves list
Club Quarters, Central Loop
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   111 W Adams St, Chicago, IL 60603 (Downtown / The Loop)   |
Ranked #74 of 177 Hotels in Chicago
WINTHROP HARBOR
“Pleasant surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

A wonderful experience for a quick business overnight. Comfortable, clean, quiet and excellent customer service from the minute I pulled up to the valet station. Ninos explained the options and valet service @ $35 for unlimited parking was an incredible deal in Chicago. Front desk check in and check-out was quick and courteous... I would highly recommend this gem of a Chicago hotel in the business district.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (173)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Buffalo Grove, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

Heart of the business district. Clean. Comfy enough. Did not love the bed but husband had no complaints. For the price, this is an excellent value. We needed a place to sleep & shower after a very long day and late night. Did not want to drive home. This was 2 blocks from where we were having dinner & seeing a show and was $89 on a Friday night. Perfect! The view is of other office buildings so don't expect "lake" or "city" views. There is a pub in the lobby, there are many terrific dining options nearby. They have water machines with plastic "to go" bottles. I like this place and would not hesitate to recommend. We have been here a few times. Staff is very pleasant. If you are just looking for sleeping/shower space and not fancy - schmancy, you won't be disappointed.

Room Tip: I really appreciated the room darkening drapes so I could sleep a bit later than usual.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Captiva Island, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

We were visiting Chicago for the first time and we were confused where to stay. But at the end we ended up by staying in the best location in chicago near all the attractions and in a walking distance to the train and bus station.the room was good and clean.

• Stayed February 2013
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013 via mobile

Don' t expect a Marriott or high end hotel. Small rooms typical for an older city hotel. Bathroom is a bit larger than a lav on an airplane. Beds are ok but not great. Location is good and check- in and check-out was fast and simple.

• Stayed February 2013
Yakima, WA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

I stayed here for my first visit to Chicago. I picked it based on low price and the fact that it was in the area we wanted. The room was quite nice, it had a refrigerator to hold leftover deep dish pizza. Don't expect a great view, well... depending on where your room is, I had a sweet view of a brick building... but didn't mind.

The hotel has a pub inside, we didn't eat here.. but did stop for a drink and to question the bartender about other bars around. He tipped me off to an awesome bar (Sluggers World Class Sports Bar) not too far away.. BEST EXPERIENCE EVER. That's a whole review in itself waiting to happen.

Down the hall from my hotel room was a water station, clean sealed empty bottles to fill with water... this came in VERY handy after a long night.. The front staff was more than helpful and an employee gave me her number to show me around later and hang out. They also checked local events and had a few helpful coupons to give me.

I really enjoyed my stay and plan on staying again soon!

**Only reason I gave it a lower Sleep Quality... is because I was on a pull out bed from the couch.

Room Tip: I want to say they offered a better room upgrade for less than $20 a night, it was WELL worth it.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

We are from Cincinnati, and we aren't used to the super-busy city streets of Chicago, so I didn't know what to do when I got there. A valet, Ninos, was extremely helpful in taking our bags inside, giving us directions to the parking garage, and explaining how the whole process works while I was still in my car after just pulling up. We had to exchange our room and the whole process was done in 30 minutes, and two of our guests enjoyed the hotel's rec center, since they wanted to stay on their workout schedule. Due to personal mistake, we had to upgrade our room, and everyone was super pleasant and the bill was extremely reasonable. We had a fantastic time.

Room Tip: We missed a detail on our reservation that our room only had one bed, so we had to upgrade for $25 t...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Glendale Heights
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

Booked a room here for the weekend with my boyfriend. We had read reviews going in and knew the rooms were small, but for the price well worth it. The rooms are definitely small, and the bedspread kept sliding off the bed. We found that comical.

The chilled and purified water available for all guests was a nice welcome. Fresh unmarked bottles so that you may have the courtesy of bottled water, without paying a nominal fee. The towels were plush.

The service here is what is to be commended. Erin was great with my check in, as well as my extended check out which turned into us staying that night. She filled me in on how the hotel works and all the staff were genuinely friendly. Friendly staff goes a long way! I have now recommended this hotel to my entire social network via Facebook and will definitely be staying here again!

Room Tip: If you want to spend the extra to upgrade to a suite, I would go for it. Only $25. Had my budget al...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Club Quarters, Central Loop? Share your experiences!