“Good value - no frills - good location” 3 of 5 stars

You added Club Quarters Chicago - Central Loop to your Saves list
Club Quarters Chicago - Central Loop
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   111 W Adams St, Chicago, IL 60603 (The Loop)   |
Ranked #67 of 169 hotels in Chicago
“Good value - no frills - good location”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2012

Good location in midtown Chicago. Very friendly staff. Clean rooms. A bit small but its fine. Didn't like having to get iron and ironing board from the hallway because I flew in late for an early morning meeting so it was a hassle. Not the end of the world though. I would stay there again.

• Stayed December 2012

937 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (122)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Arlington, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

I can't say enough about how wonderful my stay at this hotel was. The reservation and check-in were fast and easy. The room was a good size with a great desk to work from the room. The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful the whole weekend I was there. The location is great--I could walk to just about everything I wanted or needed to do. Finally, and most importantly to me, they were flexible to accommodate changes to my travel plans even though my changes were not the hotel's fault. I am from the East Coast, and I had to check out a day early to get home before Hurricane Sandy. Even though the cancellation policy required me to pay for the last night I had reserved by the time I actually checked out, the hotel waved the room cost due to the extreme circumstances necessitating my departure. It was a kind, human gesture that made my stressful situation a little more bearable, and not something every hotel would have done. As I said, this hotel offered a great overall experience, and I am thankful that I stayed here!

Room Tip: If you want separate beds in a 2-person room, be very clear about that when you make your reservatio...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Tipton, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

We really enjoyed our weekend in Chicago - room was very neat & clean. The staff was very friendly & helpful in refering us to local resturants. Excellent area to sit -drink coffee - free internet & Ipad. The purified water machine was something we had not seen before but was fantastic.
We will definately be returning to not ony Chicago but Central Loop.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

My business trip to Chicago was extended and I need to find a hotel near work. It had a perfect location for work and play in the loop. It was very close to the CTA and all the shopping on State Street, the Art Institute etc. The staff was exceptional and was very helpful for my extended business stay. They helped with some logistics issues and even found a hotel next to OHare to to store my luggage for a few days. I loved the water bottles on every floor and cappuccino machine in the basement as well as the free self serve laundry. Also, I asked for a room with a view when checking in and was given a corner room on the top floor with a direct view of the Art Institute and Lake Michigan. The room had a nice desk, quick wifi and a small kitchenette (microwave, fridge); perfect for a business stay.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view.
Detroit, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

I read all the reviews before I stayed here. I knew the room would be small. And it was. But, I was traveling alone. It was cozy and fine for me. Very clean. Nice desk set up. Good bed. Efficient fast wifi. They have free fill it yourself purified water bottle machine on each floor. I have not seen this anywhere else; it's a nice useful feature. Great location. Great value. I was in room 817. Nice corner room. Good views in two directions. I paid $112 per night pre tax; about $130 after taxes. I will definitely stay again.

Chicago
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

I really enjoyed my stay here. The staff was great, price wasn't bad, and the location was great! I had a basic room, which was clean and well-kept. It was a little small, but I was there to see the city, not stay in a luxurious hotel room, so it was perfect for me! The hotel is right by the CTA, so traveling around the city was pretty easy thanks to the location. Great place if you aren't looking for the fanciest place around!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
New York City, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

This is not exactly a full service hotel. The room was exceptionally small, a bit shabby, and not well staffed. Calls to the front desk went unanswered, and our room was not cleaned. A housekeeper knocked on the door around 6pm, and we were able to get clean towels. Strange. The location is fantastic, but this neighborhood is teeming with hotels, in this price range

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Been to Club Quarters Chicago - Central Loop? Share your experiences!