We really enjoyed our weekend in Chicago - room was very neat & clean. The staff was very friendly & helpful in refering us to local resturants. Excellent area to sit -drink coffee - free internet & Ipad. The purified water machine was something we had not seen before but was fantastic.
We will definately be returning to not ony Chicago but Central Loop.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Quarters, Chicago - Central Loop provides contemporary, efficient accommodations in an inviting, club-like atmosphere in the center of the Central Loop Chicago's downtown district near LaSalle. It is a convenient walk to the Symphony Center, the Art Institute, The Board of Trade, the Sears Tower and Grant Park. The hotel is minutes to fine dining, shopping and entertainment. Club Quarters provides:• Safe, restricted entry• Fast, easy self check-in and check-out • Fast, free high speed internet access throughout the hotel• Onsite restaurant • Multi-menu in-room dining options (through onsite restaurant and many local restaurants)• Fridge and microwave available• Unlimited complimentary chilled purified bottled water• 7 meeting and event rooms available maximum reception style 200 people• Free use of computer/printer • Ergonomic workstations• State of the art guest rooms with premium bedding• Complimentary coffee and tea• 24 hour guest service desk • Fitness room • Exercise equipment delivered to guest room upon request • Corporate Apartments available• Value rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and EasyToBook so you can book your Club Quarters, Central Loop reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Quarters Chicago - Central Loop Hotel Chicago
- Hotel Quarters Chicago Central Loop