“Highly recommend” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #19 of 301 Activities in Chicago
More attraction details
Owner description: Interactive, Educational, and FUN! Chicago Private Tours invites you to discover Chicago, with the help of one of our expert guides. Our tours cater to each group’s interests, including themes such as architecture, history, culture, sports, and shopping. Each outing is customized to fit your interests and includes an expert guide, luxury vehicle, and driver. Chicago Private Tours is for clients that are looking for more than the one-size-fits-all tour. See what you want to see, when you want to see it, and how you want to see it! “Customize your Chicago Experience!”Pick-up/Drop-offChicago Private Tours always accommodates its clients and will pick up anywhere in and around the city, including airports and train stations. This is ideal for individuals who do not have a lot of time, but want to see as many of the sites as possible on their busy schedule!TransportationAll of Chicago Private Tours’ vehicles are top of the line in luxury. Our fleet of vehicles can accommodate every group size, from 1 person to large groups- always in comfort and style.LanguageAll of our guides conduct tours in English, but if you desire the tour to be given in another language, we will gladly arrange a Guide who speaks the desired language at no additional cost.(Ex. Spanish, Italian, French, German, Mandarin, Russian, Japanese, and many more!)
BC
“Highly recommend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

Two private tours for a group of 17. We covered downtown and north of Chicago one day, and Southside another morning. Mike & Matt were terrific; personable, knowledgeable, charming, funny, couldn't have asked for better tour guides. If they didn't know or weren't sure about something that we were asking about, they looked it up. A great opportunity to see more of and learn about Chicago. Even for those of us who had been to Chicago before these were fabulous tours!

Visited May 2013

Springfield
10 attraction reviews
“An Absolute Must-do when in Chicago”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

I took a brother and sis-in-law to Chicago in early May 2013 for two days. None of us had done a tour of the Windy City previously. In a search for a private tour, I found Chicago Private Tours, read excellent Trip Advisor reviews of their tours and decided to give them a try. Was I ever glad I did. Fantastic tour with an incredibly knowledgeable tour guide and driver (Matt and TJ). Great personalities; great senses of humor, professional and courteous. We enjoyed them and the tour so much and we hated to see the four hours come to an end. Notable also was their tour van which was very comfortable and cleverly designed. The roof of the van was glass so that we could see the skyscrapers as their history was described to us. The guide had designed a very thorough tour of the city, including several highlights I requested in addition. I intend to take this tour again when I return to Chicago later in the year. I cannot recommend them highly enough. Just a super tour with super guys at the helm.

Visited May 2013
London
“a rainy day in the windy city”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

we were a party of 4 pax with one full day in chicago. we prearranged this tour months before our arrival. our guide, george, was fantastic. not only were we all impressed with his depth of knowledge of the history and architecture of chicago, but his animated style kept us interested at all times. he was experienced enough to juggle an itinerary with our varied interests and the awful weather. george is a real professional and any other tourists looking for a tour with private guide and dedicated driver will not be disappointed. well done george, tj and chicagp private tours!!

Visited April 2013
london
5 attraction reviews
“A must do in Chicago”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

We recently visited Chicago for a couple of days and wanted to get a feel for the city quickly so decided to take a private tour. We had recently visited New York and had taken the public open top bus tours and had been very cold so decided to spoil ourselves and pay that bit more for a private tour. We flew I. Overnight and so were all a bit jet lagged. Matt quickly realised this and adjusted the tour accordingly. The tour was hugely informative and gave us a great insight into Chicago and its history. Matt and TJ were very friendly and welcoming and I would not hesitate to recommend this tour. We were 3 generations and there was definitely something for everybody. The tour really felt like they would go that extra mile in a very sincere way

Visited April 2013
Calgary, Canada
“Not Inexpensive, but well worth it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

We had a 9 hour layover in Chicago on our way to Washington, DC. My mother had never been to Chicago before and because of our limited time, we decided to book a private tour. TJ picked us up at the airport in a very comfortable mini-van with a panoramic sunroof. Once we arrived in City Centre, Mike joined us for the 4-hour tour. Based on recommendations on TripAdvisor, we requested this awesome duo and weren't disappointed. I have been to Chicago before, but Mike enhanced my enjoyment by providing loads of history and neat stories about the sites. Mike never left our sides the whole tour. If we wanted to get out and take a closer look at any of the sites, he was right there with us providing more insight. During the tour I started feeling motion sick and Mike jumped to my rescue taking me for several walks in the brisk Chicago air which felt amazing. Shout out to Mike and TJ for making our time in Chicago so memorable!

Visited March 2013

Been to Chicago Private Tours? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Chicago Private Tours, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.