Good centrally located hotel in the modern ‘Aqua’ (2010?) tower block. Ideal for business or a short break, being a couple of minutes walk from The Loop, Magnificent Mile, Navy Pier & Millenium Park.
Facilities typical of this chain brand, modern styling, good bathroom.
Tips for short tourist break:
• Took the CTA Blue Line train in from the Airport to Clarke/Lake (c.10/15 mins walk or short taxi ride from there)
• Stayed Room Only as plenty of good (better priced) eating options nearby.
• Were able to keep the room for a late check out (mid afternoon) at no extra charge.
• Wildberry Pancakes (out the front door, turn left, then right) great for Breakfast or Brunch.
• Chicago Greeter (pre-book) a brilliant way to get a personalised tour of the city – tailored to your interests.
• Hancock tower – great views of the city & lake – beat the queues & take the elevator to the bar/restaurant on the 95th & enjoy a Cocktail – costs no more than the entry to the Observatory, a floor below.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel Chicago is the contemporary debut of Radisson Blu in North America. A true representation of the brand, it is designed to become a destination in itself. Radisson Blu is the luxury division of our global hotel brand, focusing on design, style and attention to detail in every respect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.