“Skyscraper Segway Tour” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #33 of 301 Activities in Chicago
More attraction details
Owner description: Bike and Roll Chicago offers fun, easy, and safe bike rentals and tours as well as Segway tours. In addition, Bike and Roll Chicago has a large Bike Station with showers, lockers, mechanic service, and climate-controlled bike parking.
Hammond, Louisiana
“Skyscraper Segway Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

The Segway tour was very fun and educational. Our tour guide, Pete, was awesome! It was raining and my first time on a Segway, he still made it enjoyable.

Visited January 2014

Chicago, Illinois
“Tour cancelled, web site description misleading”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

I was planning to take the Lincoln Park bike tour that leaves every day at 10 am. I called at 8:45 and was told the tour had been cancelled because no one was signed up. The woman I spoke to said that I should have signed up at least 24 hours in advance, but there was nothing in the description of the tour that indicated that.

Mount Laurel, New Jersey
“Segway's + Roberta = Instant Fun !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

My sister booked the sunset segway tour from a Groupon during our 'girl's' vacation to Chicago for us -SO MUCH FUN. Roberta was an amazing instructor and I must admit I was not a very good pupil ... (my sister was fantastic!). Roberta was so very patient with all my mistakes - and we had lots of fun and laughs. Tip: take a sweatjacket for the sunset tour. Even though it may be warm when you start out - it quickly gets cool up by the lake and you're going along at a good little clip on the Segway.
Book the tour - you'll have so much fun and be glad you did !!!!

Fort Worth, Texas
“Best Guided Tour by Segway of Chicago”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

My wife and I did a Segway tour of Chicago. The Training was excellent and our Guide Todd (ask for him) was as patient as you could ever imagine. He taught us to control the Segway. He was an excellent guide and told us as much information as we needed. I have stayed in Chicago for several years and have since moved to Dallas and wanted to always do a Segway tour of Chicago. All the views were million dollar views of the City and Lake. Let me say it this way the views were stunning. This tour was very enjoyable and I would do it again in a heartbeat and will reccomend this tour to all my friends.

Naperville
“Great fun and terrific guide!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

This bike tour of the Hyde Park neighborhood in Chicago was just a blast! Our tour guide Vincent was very knowledgeable and made the day fun. The pace was easy, the food great and the bikes top notch. Do this!