“Have it your way..” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations
Troy, New York
“Have it your way..”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

What a great concept! You pick and chooseanything you would like in a stir fry, bring it to the chef and minutes later it is delivered to your table. The restaurant will give you some recipe suggestions, but it is more fun to have it your way. We went there for lunch, but they also serve breakfast an dinner. The breakfast choices looked really interesting. Good value for price paid!

Visited September 2012

93% Recommend
Maryland
“Amazing lunch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

I picked this place based on TA reviews, and I must say it was delicious! Making my own bowl was great, and they are very conscious of food allergies or other dietary restrictions. I also appreciated that I could add bread or tofu or eggs at the counter. My colleague even made her bowl into lettuce wraps that were quite yummy. The options are endless, and we really loved it! And for $11 (lunch price) for unlimited bowls, you can't beat the value!

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Puyallup, Washington
“YUMMMM”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

I LOVE Mongolian and these guys know how to do it!!! Delicious choices. Also very allergy tolerant with lots of information on what you can and cannot have biased on your allergy. Love love love Flat Top Grill!

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Newmarket, Canada
“fantastic find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

I discovered the restaurant by looking at google maps to see what was near our hotel. I looked up their website and seeing as we have similar restaurants in Canada I knew we would likely enjoy it. It blew our minds. The amount of options to choose from plus the extras you can add far outweighed our expectations. Staff were friendly and then we were intrigued that they had a breakfast option. So we went on the Saturday before we left. Again the options were amazing. I highly recommend the resturant and have told two different sets of friends to go and they enjoyed as well. Would definitely go back. Now if only the would come to Canada.

Prices were very reasonable and the food was absolutely delicious.

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
NJ
“Fun, Healthy Family Friendly”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

Name says it all. You select ingredients for stir-fry meal and they prepare for you. Items all appeared fresh and chance to make a very healthy, yet filling meal. Secret - overfill your creating bowl, as vegetables cook down (think spinach!). So your pile of ingredients can cook down to a small portion. Lots of sauce options and there were folks to assist in choices. Make sure to get the flat bread that they grill with your meal. Evanston location PACKED with students, so plan accordingly.

Visited February 2013