“Awesome tour!!” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Tours
Activities: Group tours/day tour
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Experience Tastebud Tours the #1 Food Tour in Chicago in the city of deep dish pizza and Chicago-style hot dogs. Enjoy tastes of these iconic dishes synonymous with our great city and be introduced to other foods that Chicago has made famous. Walk through the heart of the city on our taste adventure. Eat at six or seven memorable restaurants and food specialty shops. Hear about Chicago’s history, cultural fun facts and celebrated cuisine. Gift certificates available. Group Events & Customized Private Tours also available. Open year-round. Advance ticket purchase is required. Tours sell out in advance. Come hungry!
Mansfield, Ohio
“Awesome tour!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

I took the Flavor of Chicago tour with my husband and son and his girlfriend along with 6 other people whom we didn't know but soon grew to enjoy very much. What's better than great people and great food! Annalynn was our tour guide and did a fabulous job intermingling the interesting facts about the food establishments that we visited along with the historical background. Also, when we passed historically significant buildings Annalynn was sure to point them out. I will do this again when I return to Chicago. There are several tours to choose from. It was a great memory that we will talk about for a long time. We met Lynne the founder and he wanted to make sure we had enough to eat and enjoyed ourselves. Lynne, we did on both counts!! Thanks for starting this business!!

• Korean first
Naples, Florida, USA
3 attraction reviews
“Great fun and informative”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

As a Floridian on her own, this was a great way to get to know Chicago better. I was grouped with a private tour of 7 retired teachers who made me feel most welcome. Mimi, our guide, was warm and friendly as well as very knowledgeable about her city. I recommend it anyone who enjoys sightseeing and walking as well as food!

Chicago, Illinois, United States
“Hidden Gem even for City Residents”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

I've lived in the city for 5 months now and in a short 3 hour tour I learned more about the city, its history, and the food it has to offer than I could have ever imagined. Each of the food stops provided a strong sampling of a famous dish. Each stop also provided us with a seat and drink unlike other tours I have been on. After taking the Flavors tour I am ready to book another one with Tastebuds ASAP! A definite must do if you are visiting the city or resident looking to learn more about this amazing city!

Lufkin
7 attraction reviews
“Great tour!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

Our guide Mimi gave us a great tour of Chicago with all the history and interesting facts! The sampling of a great variety of Chicago foods was great, too! This was not our first trip to Chicago but we enjoyed the tour so much, and so did our daughter, who actually lives in Chicago!!!
Take the tour, you will enjoy it all!

Ventura CA
10 attraction reviews
“much more than a food tour”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

Took the "Flavors" tour, this is one of several this company operates in Chicago. Began at Pizano's Pizza, then five other stops, at each stop Annalynn gave us so much history of the restaurant, the building and the area. All of food was nice portions and so unique. We visited places I would have never found on my own. Highly recommend this tour, and Annalynn.