The J.W. Marriott in Chicago is an excellent place to stay in Chicago. The hotel is in an excellent location near the business district of Chicago, with the Art Institute and many other attractions within a short walk. The rooms were classy, and the bathrooms were incredible. I'd describe the hotel atmosphere as elite business class. We were lucky enough to redeem points for our stay, so a freebie night at this hotel was excellent!
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Chicago Hotel
- Jw Marriott Chicago Hotel Chicago
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Encounter a landmark downtown Chicago luxury hotel and experience the renowned architecture of Daniel Burnham and his vision for a luxury hotel in Chicago, Illinois. Located at LaSalle & Adams, this Chicago luxury hotel soars above skyscrapers in the heart of one of the world's most powerful financial districts. With a $396 million restoration, this historic JW luxury hotel exudes Burnham's refined style combined with 21st century sensibility, providing downtown Chicago with a one-of-a-kind authentic destination. Unwind in one of our 610 luxury hotel rooms or rejuvenate body and mind inside our world-class 20,000 sq. ft. Valeo Spa and wellness center. As the epitome of refined elegance, the JW Marriott luxury hotel in downtown Chicago provides stunning domed-ceiling ballrooms and meeting venues for corporate gatherings or extravagant weddings and social soirees. Discover Daniel Burnham's foundation of excellence at the JW Marriott Chicago, and experience a premier luxury hotel in Chicago. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your JW Marriott Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.