We stayed at this hotel in August for 4 days whilst touring around the lake. We were a family of 4 and stayed in a double Queen room. The room was big enough for the 4 of us with a fridge and a good view of the city.
The hotel is great for location and very easy to get about. As we were from out of towm the staff were ever so helpful and helped us on our way to Wrigley Park via the subway (tube!). We loved this city and would definitely stay here again should we return to Chicago.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Chicago Hotel
- Jw Marriott Chicago Hotel Chicago
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Encounter a landmark downtown Chicago luxury hotel and experience the renowned architecture of Daniel Burnham and his vision for a luxury hotel in Chicago, Illinois. Located at LaSalle & Adams, this Chicago luxury hotel soars above skyscrapers in the heart of one of the world's most powerful financial districts. With a $396 million restoration, this historic JW luxury hotel exudes Burnham's refined style combined with 21st century sensibility, providing downtown Chicago with a one-of-a-kind authentic destination. Unwind in one of our 610 luxury hotel rooms or rejuvenate body and mind inside our world-class 20,000 sq. ft. Valeo Spa and wellness center. As the epitome of refined elegance, the JW Marriott luxury hotel in downtown Chicago provides stunning domed-ceiling ballrooms and meeting venues for corporate gatherings or extravagant weddings and social soirees. Discover Daniel Burnham's foundation of excellence at the JW Marriott Chicago, and experience a premier luxury hotel in Chicago. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Marriott, Tingo, Asiatravel.com Holdings, getaroom.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your JW Marriott Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.