“My daughters beautiful wedding!” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Mansion Suite from $129
Ranked #1 of 20 Chicago B&B and Inns
Naples, Florida
“My daughters beautiful wedding!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

I am recommending this beautiful bed & breakfast to everyone! I rented the whole house for my family to stay for my daughters wedding! It was absolutely beautiful to say the least! The owner and staff was so helpful & friendly. The kitchen was amazing & the food was delicious. We all enjoyed our stay there so much! There was 17 of us that stayed @ Villa D' Citta and we all agreed this was better than any 5 star hotel we have ever stayed at. This was our 1st time to stay in a bed & breakfast and we just loved it! We hope to stay with them again soon! We cant thank them enough for making my daughters wedding so very special!
Sincerely, Laurie

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

The pictures are impressive ,The real thing Is phenominal . The staff is 1 st class all the way !
They waited on us hand and foot ,from concierge to cooking a breakfast fit for a king . Always snacks , home made muffins , treats and chocolate covered strawberries ( Yum ) . I asked for directions to the airport and a way to get there buy bus. There were 5 sets of directions sitting on my turned down bed that night with fresh lemon water in a cool bottle bed side . I was completely satisfiied in every way . I plan to come back anytime Im in Chicago .

Room Tip: Any are Great
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

I like to visit Villa D' Citta at least once a year and it seems that every time I come there is another reason to come back. this time the wife and I took a visit for the sole purpose of some well needed R&R. who doesnt need a reason to visit the city to kick back and enjoy themselves? If you have the chance to visit the Villa, try the pizza! It is AMAZING! we felt like we were in Venice. the only thing missing was the a gondola. and if a gondola is what you want then go relax in the hottub and close your eyes. you'll think you were in paradise! well done Villa D'Citta

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
San Juan P.R.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

I want to personally thank Cathy for helping my brother with his stay at the villa. Having the elevator for a wheelchair really made it convenient for him to get around. He really enjoyed his stay. Thanks again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Bellevue
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I met up with my sister and brother in law for a fun weekend get away. Villa d' Citta was the perfect place. The rooms were very nice, with great decor but also very comfy. The location in Lincoln Park was perfect. Cathy was fantastic to work with. She was friendly, helpful, had great follow through and was just an overall pleasure. She was fantastic! We will be back. Joli & Jeff

• Stayed January 2013
PineappleCathy, Manager at Villa D'Citta, responded to this review, February 8, 2013
It was a pleasure to meet you and you sister as well as your two spouses. It is always great when folks choose the Villa to have their family reunions. I enjoyed recommending restaurants and places for you to see. You certainly explored a lot of Chicago! Thank you for your kind words. I look forward to your spending time at the Villa with us again in the future. Thanks again, Cathy.
Atlanta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

I've stayed at Villa Citta twice so far. I come to Chicago for business every few months and was looking for a B&B near

DePaul since my daughter is now a freshman. Besides the basics that you'd expect (Clean, Clean, Clean!, great locations,

courteous staff), here's what my experience has been like:

- Incredible architectural make over that feels like you are staying in someone house with incredible taste.
- The staff (Cathy and Emily) are amazing and go out of their way to make you feel at home. They were so generous in

having my daughter over to visit.
- A kitchen that is available to guests that would put a professional chef at ease (Wolf and SubZero). Fully stocked frig

with sandwich and panini fixings, hot dogs, waffles and "make your own pizza"
- Cool Home Theater Entertainment area.
- Luxury suite with a bathroom / Shower that needs to be seen to be believed.
- Relaxing grotto in the back to sip wine and talk.
- Awesome hot tub! .... popular with my college daughter!

In short, I'm a HUGE Fan. If you are in the area, once you stay there you'll be a regular!

Room Tip: Grand Tuscan Suite - Amazing Bathroom! Venetian Suite - Private walk to the Hot Tub! Cesar's L...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Rocky River, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013 via mobile

We stumbled on this little hidden gem when taking a walk around the DePaul University neighborhood. We walked in and we were greeted by a very lovely Inn Keeper; Emily who was so sweet and so gracious. She gave us a little history on the property and a tour. We loved it from that moment on. With that being said this has been our 3rd visit to the Villa, they have added more staff and we have had the pleasure of meeting Cathy who is as pleasant and kind. The accommodations are lovely, comfy beds and relaxing atmosphere. Thank you for always making our stay so enjoyable!

Ivette and Joe
Rocky River, Ohio

• Stayed January 2013
PineappleCathy, Manager at Villa D'Citta, responded to this review, January 17, 2013
Thank you very much for your kind review. We always love meeting parents and grandparents of DePaul students when they come to visit their children. It is always nice to see you return. Keep sharing your great suggestions---we value the feedback from our guests and have taken action on your recommendations. We look forward to your next visit--thanks again. Cathy

Been to Villa D'Citta? Share your experiences!