“Good food and good service” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
South Windsor
“Good food and good service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

We had a group of about 10. Service was good. The menu offered enough choices for all to be happy. I ordered the spaghetti and meatballs. The rolls were warm, but nothing special. The meal was good. I had the tiramisu and coffee for dessert. It was good, but not great. So overall it is a good place for a meal. Especially if you are staying at the hotel. I wouldn't say I would rush to go back.

• 3 of 5 stars Food

47% Recommend
Austin, Texas
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

I was really amazed at how great the food and service was. The Hilton is nice but I didn't expect to have such a great meal here. I ordered the muscles for an appetizer which came with a free glass of wine (any app comes with wine if you also get an entree) which saves you about $10. The muscles were great and te bread that was brought was good too. I then ordered the frutti do mare pasta and was thrilled at all the seafood and the variety. It was one of the best I've ever had. I saw some other tables eating some great looking dishes too. The atmosphere is nice and fancy but still had a somewhat casual and welcoming feel. The service was great too. I can't wait to go
back when I'm in Chicago and staying at the Hilton.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Stopover on Trip to Minnesota”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

On our anniversary trip to see Lake Superior (on my "bucket list") my wife and I visited with my son and his new bride. Andiamo was selected because of its convenience and menu options. Frankly, we were disappointed - good quality but way over priced. For example, a bottle of Chardonnay which we could have purchased in our local grocery store for $12 cost $50. The overall price was comparably high considering what we ordered. On the positive side, it was a convenient location (Airport Hilton) and the atmosphere was appropriate for the purposes sought. Also, for those prices, they should have offered wine glasses!

• 3 of 5 stars Food
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Above Expectations”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

This restaurant is in the Hilton O'Hare hotel. Being next to the airport you would expect the guests to be transient and the restaurant a little uncaring. Being part of a group of 15 I was surprised at the quality of the food and expertise of the staff. Well worth going.

Visited March 2013
annapolis
“Pretty Mediocre.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

It looks like a pretty nice quality restaurant. The salad was pretty mediocre and I didn't end up ordering dinner. (Sent the salad back and I rarely send food back.) Total bill for Salad and Drink is $33.70 plus tip. Hopefully my mini-bar still has some cookies.

• Visited March 2013