I loved this hotel, we opted to go for the cheapest and smallest room, but I loved it! it was so cozy, but was very well laid out that we didn't feel we were on top of each other. The bathroom was small, yes, but again laid out well that we didn't feel we were so crammed. We had a tiny view of the river, but it was not like we were there for the view.The location was fantastic, we were right on the river, not too far from the subway and fairly close to Millennium Park, we walked everywhere, only took a cab once, it was late and cold and so we decided to take a cab back to the hotel from Navy Pier. It was not a fancy hotel, but very charming, which is what we like in a hotel. The staff were friendly and the room was clean and quiet. Most certainly recommend this hotel, we will be back again for sure!
- Also Known As:
- Club Quarters Chicago -- Wacker At Michigan Hotel Chicago
- Club Quarters Chicago -- Wacker At Michigan Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Club Quarters Chicago -- Wacker at Michigan is a superbly located hotel, which resides in the legendary Mather Tower. Built in 1928, the hotel features state-of-the-art amenities and attentive, but never overbearing, service. Just one block from the world-famous Magnificent Mile and steps from the Chicago River, guests will delight in the fact that the hotel is characteristically Chicago yet uncharacteristically priced. We look forward to your visit! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Amex, Olotels, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Club Quarters Chicago -- Wacker at Michigan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.