We booked the room for NYE and was a last minute thing. You absolutely cant beat the price for the location and the awesome view! I wasn't exactly in love with the place but I can deal for the price $110 on NEW YEARS! I read a lot of reviews saying how small the rooms were and I was expecting a cubicle but was pleasantly surprised. Here are my pros and cons
Pros: location, value, filtered cold water in hallways, free wifi, friendly staff, did I mention location.
Cons: rooms need major updating lighting, fixtures, décor,etc. The shower was SUPER small, poor water pressure, no bathtub(I didn't care but you may,) Bathroom was not super clean and if you take a shower the water goes everywhere on the floor. Awkward room floor plan.
Overall I would probably stay here again based solely on the price and location. Its nothing super fancy but it served its purpose.
- Also Known As:
- Club Quarters Chicago -- Wacker At Michigan Hotel Chicago
- Club Quarters Chicago -- Wacker At Michigan Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Club Quarters Chicago -- Wacker at Michigan is a superbly located hotel, which resides in the legendary Mather Tower. Built in 1928, the hotel features state-of-the-art amenities and attentive, but never overbearing, service. Just one block from the world-famous Magnificent Mile and steps from the Chicago River, guests will delight in the fact that the hotel is characteristically Chicago yet uncharacteristically priced. We look forward to your visit! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Amex, Olotels, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Club Quarters Chicago -- Wacker at Michigan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.