Entirely satisfied with this property. While the room was very, very small, it was just fine given the limited time that I spent in it while in Chicago on business. The desk staff was "over-the-top" efficient and generally pleasant. The bedding was new and of good quality. The room, although teeny, could have been greatly enhanced by a single comfortable chair which would have made all the difference to me. The only place to sit was poorly designed with an attached desktop that reminded me of cheap institutional furniture, much like you'd find in a college study lounge. Otherwise though, the location can't be beat for the price.
- Also Known As:
- Club Quarters Chicago -- Wacker At Michigan Hotel
- Club Quarters Chicago -- Wacker At Michigan Hotel Chicago
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Club Quarters Chicago -- Wacker at Michigan is a superbly located hotel, which resides in the legendary Mather Tower. Built in 1928, the hotel features state-of-the-art amenities and attentive, but never overbearing, service. Just one block from the world-famous Magnificent Mile and steps from the Chicago River, guests will delight in the fact that the hotel is characteristically Chicago yet uncharacteristically priced. We look forward to your visit! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Club Quarters Chicago -- Wacker at Michigan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.