I stayed here for the Rock n Roll Chicago Half Marathon in July. The location is great, right by Michigan Avenue, State Street and the El. There's plenty of restaurants within walking distance to the hotel. The hotel itself does have a business area to print off boarding passes, check email, etc. The rooms are a variety of sizes so you can either have a suite room or standard size room (read a room with a bed to a room with a bed and a sitting area). The hotel is clean and well kept and the staff is incredibly friendly. I arrived early and was able to check in before the check in time. Definitely a good night sleep in this hotel! There's also a self check in/check out kiosk area and they'll hold your bags for you. I'd go back
- Also Known As:
- Club Quarters Chicago -- Wacker At Michigan Hotel Chicago
- Club Quarters Chicago -- Wacker At Michigan Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Club Quarters Chicago -- Wacker at Michigan is a superbly located hotel, which resides in the legendary Mather Tower. Built in 1928, the hotel features state-of-the-art amenities and attentive, but never overbearing, service. Just one block from the world-famous Magnificent Mile and steps from the Chicago River, guests will delight in the fact that the hotel is characteristically Chicago yet uncharacteristically priced. We look forward to your visit! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Amex, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Club Quarters Chicago -- Wacker at Michigan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.