I stay here when I am in Chicago for an overnight shopping or theater weekend stay. There is not a grand lobby or staircase but a small comfortable elevator lobby. The rooms are on the smallish side but are well appointed, clean and comfortable. I was recently assigned a room with a lovely view of the Chicago River. The hotel is only steps away from the magnificent mile in one direction and about the same distance from the loop and the theater district in the other direction. I have found staff to be efficient and professional. I think this is the best hotel value in the city.
- Also Known As:
- Club Quarters Chicago -- Wacker At Michigan Hotel Chicago
- Club Quarters Chicago -- Wacker At Michigan Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Club Quarters Chicago -- Wacker at Michigan is a superbly located hotel, which resides in the legendary Mather Tower. Built in 1928, the hotel features state-of-the-art amenities and attentive, but never overbearing, service. Just one block from the world-famous Magnificent Mile and steps from the Chicago River, guests will delight in the fact that the hotel is characteristically Chicago yet uncharacteristically priced. We look forward to your visit! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Amex, Travelocity, Tingo, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Club Quarters Chicago -- Wacker at Michigan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.