Stayed here in October 2011 while visiting our daughter. Because the building is old, the rooms are quite small - but roomy enough. Got the upgraded room with the sofa-sleeper, and it was fine. Room was clean, amenities were fine - wireless internet available and free bottled water on every floor were great. The staff was very accommodating and pleasant. Can't say enough about the LOCATION! Right on the River - close to all the buses, steps from The Corner Bakery (great breakfasts!) and the Magnificent Mile. The Italian restaurant downstairs was great - we ate breakfast and dinner there during our stay - and while the service was uneven when crowded (which it always was), the food was very good and quite reasonable. Will stay here again if we come back to Chicago.
- Also Known As:
- Club Quarters Chicago -- Wacker At Michigan Hotel Chicago
- Club Quarters Chicago -- Wacker At Michigan Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Club Quarters Chicago -- Wacker at Michigan is a superbly located hotel, which resides in the legendary Mather Tower. Built in 1928, the hotel features state-of-the-art amenities and attentive, but never overbearing, service. Just one block from the world-famous Magnificent Mile and steps from the Chicago River, guests will delight in the fact that the hotel is characteristically Chicago yet uncharacteristically priced. We look forward to your visit! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Amex, Olotels, getaroom.com, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Club Quarters Chicago -- Wacker at Michigan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.