Was spending only one night in Chicago between flights. I had trouble getting to the hotel as my reservation was for Cumberland but when I called the Holiday Inn counter from the airport hotels counter, I reached Rosemont and was told that I had a reservation there.
The Bus and Shuttle Center is not so easy to locate - instructions say to follow the red floor arrows but when you look down, there are none!! It is better to ask someone than to go around (literally) in circles.
When the shuttle driver checked my voucher, he said that I had to go to Cumberland and so I called the Holiday Inn counter again and was told (by the same man) that he no longer had my reservation.
Getting back to Cumberland - the check in took FOREVER as there was only one person at the desk despite the fact the shuttle just got in and there were clearly many people checking in.
The room was spacious and the bed perfect for a good sleep. I don't understand, however, why the curtains didn't close all the way, leaving the room bright and not very conducive to sleep (take an eye mask with you).
The gym is small but perfectly functional with good equipment. All in all, a good option for a small lay over.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Chicago o`Hare Hotel
- Holiday Inn Chicago o`Hare Hotel Chicago
- Holiday Inn Chicago
- Chicago Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort meets convenience at Chicago O'Hare International Airport hotel. The Holiday Inn Chicago O'Hare Airport Hotel (ORD), just minutes from downtown Chicago, offers you quality lodgings near the airport, making us your top choice for comfort and convenience in Chicago. Come and dine 24-hours in our new Bar Louie restaurant and bar. Bring your family to our Chicago O'Hare hotel, located just off I-90 with close proximity to all that Chicago has to offer. Nearby attractions include the Rosemont Theatre, Allstate Arena, Wrigley Field, Millennium Park, Sears Tower and shopping on the Magnificent Mile. Corporate travelers seeking prime Chicago O'Hare accommodations will not be disappointed in this hotel. O'Hare International Airport is just two miles away, and we are close to numerous businesses such as Career Builders, US Cellular, OCE, T-Mobile, the Big Ten Headquarters and the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center. The Blue Line of the subway is within walking distance of our Chicago Airport hotel. In addition, we offer a business center with a fax machine, copier, printer, computer and free high-speed Internet access. While staying at our Chicago O'Hare hotel, you can enjoy amenities including a heated, outdoor pool, a 24-hour fitness center, an ATM machine and Bar Louie, our new 24-hour restaurant and bar, where kids eat breakfast for free. While traveling, you can bring your furry friends to our pet friendly hotel near O'Hare Airport. Book your Chicago hotel reservations now to enjoy our great rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Holiday Inn Chicago O'Hare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.