“Great Hotel Option if your stranded at O'Hare” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Chicago O'Hare Airport

You added Hilton Chicago O'Hare Airport to your Saves list
Hilton Chicago O'Hare Airport
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   O' Hare International Airport, Box 66414, Chicago, IL 60666   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Now Booking Holidays!
Ranked #103 of 174 Hotels in Chicago
San Francisco Bay Area
“Great Hotel Option if your stranded at O'Hare”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

I ended up missing the last flight to my destination upon arrival in O'Hare. It was all due to weather delays at Chicago. The airline was kind enough to put me up in the Hilton and throw in some meal vouchers. They arranged the reservation, so it was very easy.

I have stayed here many times over the years, usually when I was stuck due to flight problems, or just an over night layover. It's very convenient as the hotel is right smack in the middle of the airport. From Terminal 1...which is United....it's an underground walk of about 10 minutes from the terminal to the hotel lobby. Easy and safe to get to and from.

The rooms have been updated....and are fairly modern. I always judge the quality of the room not only by the bedding, but also the bathrooms. And this Hilton is in good shape in my view. Although it's been here for quite some time.

The front lobby staff was very friendly and helpful to get me checked in and on my way. I had to get up quite early to catch a flight. And it's an easy walk back to the terminal.

This is so much easier than if you take a hotel that is off the airport property.

Enjoy

Room Tip: This is a very long hotel. There are both East and West elevator banks. Make sure you know which e...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
HiltonOhareAirport, Executive Assistant to the General Manager at Hilton Chicago O'Hare Airport, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
Thank you for the nice comments which you posted about our hotel on Trip Advisor. We're glad to know that you were pleased with the accommodations, the service, and our convenient location to the airport.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the future.

Executive Office

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (259)
  • Thai first
CHICAGO IL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

Excellent location, very convenient for business travelers. The rooms are good and clean. The service staff are great. I would stay in this hotel even if I have business in Chicago downtown or the westren suburbs and not just a flight connection.

Room Tip: For flight connection in ORD it is perfect and cost effective
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
HiltonOhareAirport, Executive Assistant to the General Manager at Hilton Chicago O'Hare Airport, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
Thank you for your positive critique of our hotel which you posted on Trip Advisor. The complete satisfaction of our guests is our top priority, and we're encouraged to know you were pleased with your accommodations as well as the service provided by our team.

We appreciate your choosing to stay with us and for recommending our hotel to others. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Maineville, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

The hotel is beautiful and the rooms are nice. Beware of the airline employees that think they are special and deserve to jump everyone in line. This hotel accommodates this rude behavior. It is annoying that flight attendants feel that they do not have to wait in line like everyone else in the world and when the hotel lets them jump in front of you after waiting for 20 minutes to check in it is extremely rude and sends the message that you are not as important to them even though you are Hilton Honors member.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
We thank you for both your positive and negative feedback which you posted about our hotel on Trip Advisor. With regards to the airline personnel you witnessed at check-in, we have contracted crew rooms set up with various airlines where the crew members sign in at a designated airline check-in area which is manned by one of our guest service agents who can also assist checking in guests when they are not checking in airline crews. We are very sorry for the poor impression you may have received and have shared your comments with the appropriate members of our management team. We certainly value your loyalty as a Hilton HHonors member and we would welcome the opportunity to serve you better in the future.

Chicago
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

I had a 6am flight to catch so I opted to stay here. I am glad I did. They have a shuttle or you can take the underground pedway to the gates.

Check-in was quick and friendly. The have a bar and restaurant which I was unable to try but they looked nice.

The room was clean and comfortable and it had a large bathroom with Peter Roth amenities.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your comments about our hotel on Trip Advisor. We appreciate your choosing to stay with us and are glad that your stay was satisfactory and our location was convenient for your travels.

We look forward to your visiting us again in in the future.

Chicago suburb
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

Eventhough I live in Chicagoland....a crazy itinerary made it so I needed to crash at this establishment for 4 hours. I had made a reservation in advance. I had been on vacation prior to my one night stay here and I had been staying at a place that was 5 star and WAY more expensive. I think my rate at this Hilton was 149.00. I was very apprehensive on how my room would be. I was very pleasantly surprised with everything. Very clean...modern....great TV.....clean efficient bathrooms.....everything was fabulous. I came away overwhelmed with the sense of value I had recieved.. They understand their model....who their target customer is....and they cater to it wonderfully. Great job and I will have no hesitation of using this convenient location in the future.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
HiltonOhareAirport, Executive Assistant to the General Manager at Hilton Chicago O'Hare Airport, responded to this review, January 31, 2013
We appreciate the very nice comments which you posted about our hotel on Trip Advisor. We strive to exceed the expectations of our guests and it is encouraging to know that we succeeded and that you were happy with the accommodations and services provided. It was our pleasure to serve you here and we hope that you will visit us again in the future.

Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

We slept very well for being so close (accross the street) from the airport. The bed was confortable and we did not hear any noise from the airport. We ate hot sandwiches at the bar of the hotel. The food was good but the wait was a little too long for this kind of food.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for the comments you posted about our hotel on Trip Advisor. We're glad to know that you were satisfied with your overall stay. We are sorry, however, for the delay you experienced in getting served in our bar and have shared your comments with our Director of Food & Beverage.

We appreciate your staying with us and we hope that you will visit us again in the future.

Shreveport, Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Here for a business sales meeting and the rooms were nice and clean, along with the very small bathroom. I am joking about the bathroom because I see comments here about how small. Really did not bother me at all. Now, if I had my family with me, yes, it would have been interesting but for myself, it was fine. Bed very comfortable. Only issue is while lying in bed, I could hear the person in the next room snore, lol. It was very faint but still I could hear. I just turned the TV up slightly. I would stay there again if my company was having a meeting there but if I were going to Chicago for pleasure, I would not stay here. It was extremely convenient and people were nice at check-in!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
HiltonOhareAirport, Executive Assistant to the General Manager at Hilton Chicago O'Hare Airport, responded to this review, January 25, 2013
Thank you for the comments you shared about our hotel on Trip Advisor. We're glad that overall, you were satisfied with your stay while traveling here on business. We are sorry, however, for any inconvenience caused to you due to the noise from the room next door.

We appreciate your feedback and hope that you will stay with us again in the future.

Executive Office

Been to Hilton Chicago O'Hare Airport? Share your experiences!