We stayed here for a night as we missed one of our flights out of Chicago. We were given a very nice large room which was very clean. We didn't face any problems regarding the size of the room or the bathroom for that matter. Everything worked just fine. The front desk was nice and helpful. It was a bit of a queue for checking in to the hotel, but there was a man handing around bottles of water to people who stood in the queue, which I found to be a very nice gesture.
Now the cons:
1. Since our room was reserved by the airlines and we didn't provide our credit card information while checking in, we realised that our fridge was locked and so we had no access to food/water/drinks in our room. There is nothing free--not even a bottle of water per day provided to your room.
2. Very pricey food/drinks--the restaurants in the hotel are pricey and not a great choice of food. A tiny bottle of water that we had to buy was around 4$--that's very expensive according to me.
3. Terrible room service--we called room service to order some drinks as the restaurants in the lobby were closed (we had just walked down and checked!), the guy who spoke to us was trying to convince us to go down to the lobby restaurants as it will be cheaper. I mentioned that it is only cheaper by a dollar (yep) and that I really would like the room service and also the fact that they aren't open. He said ok--30 mins later when nothing arrived, we called up room service again. This time it was another lady and she mentioned there was no order taken down for our room at all. When we mentioned our earlier conversation, she said the restaurants are now open and that they will in fact be cheaper for us than room service--what the heck? why does the hotel have room service when no one in the staff wants to provide the service and insist we go down and get our stuff ourselves!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, BookIt.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Chicago O'Hare Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Chicago o`Hare Airport Hotel Chicago
- Hilton Hotel Chicago
- Hilton Chicago Ohare Airport Hotel
- Chicago Hilton