“The "Best of Four Seasons"” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Four Seasons Hotel Chicago

You added Four Seasons Hotel Chicago to your Saves list
Four Seasons Hotel Chicago
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   120 E. Delaware Pl., Chicago, IL 60611 (Near North Side)   |
Hotel packages
Special Offer
10% Off + $50 Credit!
Ranked #3 of 174 Hotels in Chicago
San Francisco, California
“The "Best of Four Seasons"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

My husband and I have had the pleasure of staying in some of the most exotic locales that Four Season has to offer - All are and were fab! But, the service, comfort and luxury-leisure atmosphere that the Chicago Property presents is outstanding.
Its my mid-western oasis!
Love - Love the Hotel and would never stay anywhere else in Chicago.
Thanks to the "excellent" professional staff!!!!!
Randolph

Room Tip: Don't hesitate to upgrade your room and add a Bed/breakfast package. That's the way all cos...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

ChicagoFS, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Chicago, responded to this review, July 25, 2014
Dear randolph595,

Thank you for the 'Best of Four Seasons' recognition ‘ I am glad you loved the comfort and luxury-leisure of our hotel and glad you will be back to stay with us when in Chicago.

I look forward to welcoming you back and thank you for your review.

Michele Grosso

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (434)
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
boston
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

My husband and I truly enjoyed our stay at the Four Seasons. Everyone that we encountered was so helpful. The concierge staff could not do enough for you. The hostess at the hotel restaurant was so nice and there was a waitress (Catherine) who went out of her way to make sure that my husband had a great birthday. The view of the lake from our room was fantastic. I only had two small concerns, one there were towels and face cloths delivered twice that had stains on them. At a hotel of this quality, that should simply never happen and two the housekeeping staff should clean the soap dish in the shower and should simply leave new soap daily. Twice, I had to ask for soap because it was not left. I am being picky, picky but I have high expectations for the Four Seasons! For the most part, they were met and my husband and I cannot wait to return!

Room Tip: Get a lake view room. The views are worth it!
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear hollisjanine,

I am happy you enjoyed your stay and birthday, and glad to read of the great service from Catherine of Allium Restaurant and of our Concierge.

Please accept my apology for the bathroom amenities and towels. I understand your disappointment, and I will be sure this does not happen again.

I look forward to welcoming you back and thank you for your review.

Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

We stayed here for one night for a staycation/birthday celebration. Service was great. I expected to be blown away with their attention to detail - it was definitely good, but I wasn't "wowed" as I was expecting to be.

We were surprised by some very lovely extras - a room upgrade to a one-bedroom suite overlooking Lake Shore Drive and the Lake, a birthday treat (cake) when we got back from our dinner and drinks out, along with a very nice turndown service. The next day, I discovered the complimentary earplugs for the wind (apparently, the tower we were in can get very loud because of wind) - we didn't notice at all.

The bathroom was amazing - soaking tub and gorgeous shower. Loved the Malin + Goetz products as well.

The room was beautiful, comfortable and the view was wonderful. It was beautifully simple, but I think I was looking for a breathtaking element that made me feel the "ahhh" of luxury I was expecting.

Overall, it was a great experience and I'd definitely stay again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
ChicagoFS, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Chicago, responded to this review, July 22, 2014
Dear tmm03,

I am delighted to read how much you enjoyed the comfort and beauty of the One Bedroom Suite with both its city and lake views, as well as the amenities.

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your birthday staycation and for your review. I look forward to welcoming you back.

Minneapolis
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

We stayed at the Four Seasons on a "girl trip". The hotel is very well located on Michigan Avenue and close to everything. The Concierge (Ben) was exceptional and tried hard to help us with everything we needed. One of the Housekeeping Staff (Flora) was amazing. She went out of her way to make our stay wonderful. Would definitely stay there again. Everyone at this hotel is super friendly and efficient. Shopping is easy...just hop on the elevator and you are at the mall that includes Bloomingdales and dozens of other shops and restaurants. Fantastic.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Dear ceedob,

I am happy you a wonderful stay, and glad you loved the proximity our hotel provided to dinning and shopping. I am also very pleased to read of the exceptional and amazing service from Ben and Flora.

I appreciate your review and look forward to welcoming you and your friends back on your next girls’ trip.

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

The Four Seasons Chicago is in the heart of Midtown. We were really surprised by the excellent location of the big building. The architecture is exceptional. The reception made an amazing impression by receiving us with a warm smile and helped us to understand all the amenities but also the different places to visit. The concierge was also excellent to direct us to the right place for the 4th of July Fireworks and provide the correct timing information. The corner room was excellent with a wonderful view on the city and the lake. The room was well designed and very clean with an attention to all details. The bar was normal but the waitress was really professional and provided great recommendation on appetizers and wine. That's make the difference. Also the person at the SPA show us the pool and all the amenities during a 5 minutes tour. Definitively great. Finally we had the great surprise to get a complementary Porsche Cayenne GTS offered for 2H. Remarkable stay at the Four Seasons. It's a Gem.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
MGFSChicago, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Chicago, responded to this review, July 28, 2014
Dear Benjamin A,

Thank you so much for the nice notes about our hotel and staff! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am glad that you were able to visit Allium and our spa while you were here.

We hope that you had a great time in the Porsche!

glasgow
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

Even before we arrived, I had good vibes about the hotel,as I'd E mailed concierge,Karen to book concert tickets during our stay - done without a problem; then when we arrived and needed a doctor for my wife, he arrived only 10 minuted after we did.
The rest of our stay was relaxed, much of that due to good staff and service - a great swim pool and gym,with free juice and coffee on tap; fresh fruit in our room and fabulous views over Lake Michigan and Downtown. And the shopping? What's to say,especially as the 1st experience is the 900 Centre immediately below the hotel itself!!
Would love to return before long.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
MGFSChicago, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Chicago, responded to this review, July 18, 2014
Dear Rockin Ron,

We are delighted to hear that you and your wife enjoyed your stay here with us! I hope that your wife is feeling better, I am glad that we were ale to get her a doctor. Thank you so much for the nice comments about our staff!

We hope to welcome you back to Chicago for many more weekend getaways!

Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

Stayed at the Four Seasons Chicago for 3 nights in July, 2014 and as usual, accommodations, service and food were up to the typical Four Seasons standard. Am headed back in November and have already booked our reservations!

Room Tip: Upper floors away from the elevator, facing Lake Michigan.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Rcwla,

I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you for the nice comments.

We look forward to welcoming you back in November!

Michele Grosso

Been to Four Seasons Hotel Chicago? Share your experiences!