“Absolutely no complaints!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Four Seasons Hotel Chicago

You added Four Seasons Hotel Chicago to your Saves list
Four Seasons Hotel Chicago
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   120 E. Delaware Pl., Chicago, IL 60611 (Near North Side)   |
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Bed and Breakfast!
Ranked #3 of 174 Hotels in Chicago
Marietta, Georgia
“Absolutely no complaints!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

We just returned from a family trip to Chicago where we stayed for three nights at the Four Seasons. From the minute we arrived to the cab ride to airport our children, 8 and 10, were treated like royalty. It started with them getting to get an item out of the treasure box, to milk and cookies in the room, a gift of Four Seasons ball caps and t-shirts, a playroom with wii, tv and toys and a resort style pool.

As for my husband and I were happy that our children were treated so nicely as well as all the wonderful touches that an adult would enjoy. Such as a wonderful lobby, well appointed room, nice bathroom amenities, turn down service at night, choice of paper for the morning, gourmet coffee in the lobby.

To top off our wonderful stay when we were leaving to go home the bellman helped us flag down a cab. However when we got in the seatbelt would not work on my son's (10 year old seat) He helped calm a frantic mom (me!) by flagging down another cab for us. He did this all by making sure I knew that he totally understood and it was not a problem at all. I felt he went above and beyond to help us in this situation.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (412)
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Macomb, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

This was our first stay at the Four Seasons but will not be our last. From the minute we arrived we were treated with friendly professional service. The rooms are beautiful, clean and very comfortable. The staff at this hotel are top notch especially the concierge and front desk staff. Everyone went out of their way to provide us with the best guest service and made sure our stay was one to remember. From making our dinner reservations to digging through a box of phone chargers to charge my cellphone because I forgot my charger. I can't say enough good things about the staff and this hotel. The spa is beautiful, and provided one of the best massages my husband and I have every had. Thank you Four Seasons for a weekend to remember!!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Michele G, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Chicago, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
Dear Tammy,

We are delighted we were able to create a memorable weekend for you and your husband. I appreciate your positive feedback and I am happy to receive such great comments about our staff and service. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Michele Grosso
Four Seasons Hotel Chicago
Prague, Czech Republic
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

After some five years my friend and I revisited FS Chicago. The lobby has been redone and features some splendid contemporary art - and we were lucky to stay in one of the newly refurbished rooms. The service was very friendly and the main restaurant has also a new concept and features modern American cuisine. Some of the dishes were truly innovative - one does not have duck eggs in the fridge at home! The only thing was the internet connection which was in our room slightly slower than we expected - but then, when making a comment, this was promptly removed from our bill. Add the discounts for the adjoining shopping arcade and a perfect getaway cannot be much better. Hope to be back earlier than in five years this time!

Room Tip: a corner room with the view of the lake
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

The location CANNOT be beat because you're a half block off Michigan Avenue. That means you don't have to deal with the hustle and bustle if you don't want to. However, if you want to shop, there is no place better. Plus, the lobby is seven stories off the street, which is pleasant. The restaurant is amazing and the lobby couldn't be nicer.

Our room was a corner suite with a lake view. Very, very nice. The bathroom is up to date and feels like a mini spa. I want to sleep in that bed with those sheets every night.

I cannot say enough nice things about this hotel. If you can afford it, don't hesitate...book it.

Mexico City, Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

VEry nice hotel, in a nice neighborhood, Great attention to details, outstanding concierge team.
extremely polite personnel, room with a very nice view and excellent furniture.
Nice indoor swimming pool,

Room Tip: The corner suites in floor 45 are outstanding
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

Fantastic service and large rooms! Wonderful breakfast! Great restaraunt recommendations by Concierge! Try Ralph Lauren's restaraunt. Great shopping. Gold Coast Auto dealership with exotic cars for the guys.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Chicago, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

My husband brought me here for my birthday from January 4, 2013 until January 7, 2013, when we arrived to hotel, we were not greeted properly by the bellman, he stared at us while we waited for him to get our luggage. We finally got some service when another bellman came to assist us. The female attendant at the reception desk told us she was going to take us on a tour, we only made it as far as the lobby elevator. When getting to our room, I had expected more luxury decor, but it was nice, we had a good view of the lake plus Michigan Avenue. The female attendant from the laudry service we used was very pleasant, also the young lady at the conceige desk named Michelle, she was very helpful upon our request of making dinner reservation's at a Italatian resturant. On Saturday(my birthday) we had breakfast in the hotel resturant, the female host was very friendly as well, she had a surprize for me in honor of my birthday, however, we had seen her before when we had dinner here. We went to the fitness area, but to my surprise, three treadmill's TV's were broken, I told an attendant that worked there, my husband had a pedicure at the spa, but he stated the female techician rushed his pedicure. I tried to schedule a facial, but they stated they didn't have an opening available, and we had our 80 minutes massages at the Ritz-Carlton since they didn't have a male attendant to do my massage on my birthday. I felt that we could have been treated better, do without the stare's as if we didn't belong there(experienced this from some of the workers plus guests)my husband's money spend's just like the next man and God created us all as equal.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Michele G, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Chicago, responded to this review, February 13, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review. We are delighted you were able to enjoy your birthday and thank you for your kind comments about Michelle, our restaurant’s host and our laundry staff. I am sorry your overall stay did not live up to your expectations. Our standards are grounded in providing each guest with consistent high levels of service and I hope we have an opportunity to make amends. Please feel free to contact me directly at 312.649.2303 if I may be of assistance in the future.

Michele Grosso

Been to Four Seasons Hotel Chicago? Share your experiences!