“Hotel Four Seasons Chicago” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Bed and Breakfast!
Ranked #2 of 168 hotels in Chicago
lisbon Portugal
“Hotel Four Seasons Chicago”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I stayed in this Hotel and I love it .
The rooms are great , the staff , the breakfeast is great and the location couldn´t be better.
Valet, door man, front desk staff, kind servers and amazing food!
I recommend this Hotel very much .

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business

1,196 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (362)
  • Turkish first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

What a wonderful stay I had at the Four Seasons Chicago! Very, very impressed. My mom, aunt, and I stayed for my birthday weekend in January and it couldn't have been more special. Everyone from the doorman, to the concierge, to the front desk was courteous, professional, genuine, and accommodating. Service was great and you can tell everyone truly takes pride in their jobs.

And the room was amazing! Beautiful view of Lake Michigan. Housekeeping was great and has an amazing attention to detail. Four Seasons has a special talent of keeping their rooms and decor traditionally decorated, but modern with updated amenities at the same time. The location of the hotel is also perfect - right on Michigan Avenue in walking distance of shopping and restaurants.

The day of check-in we also spent the afternoon at the spa. The pool and fitness center areas are gorgeous, complete with a steam room and sauna. We each had massages that were also great. I believe the woman who assisted us making the appointments and when we arrived was named Anna. She was extremely accommodating and professional. At the end of our treatments, they treated us to 3 glasses of champagne and a slice of chocolate cake for my birthday! The Four Seasons made us feel special. We will definitely be back!! Thank you thank you!

Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Their staff is second to none. The room was great, clean etc. The concierge was so helpful getting us into Joes, which was a togh table to get. location is the best! you are attached to bloomingdales and the mall if you want to shop. They recomended lunch at Ralph Lauren which was great.

Room Tip: city view is less money but has a beutiful view!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

My fiancee and I spent a night here for a relaxing evening after Christmas Shopping. It was certainly a fabulous experience! All of the employees we encountered had such a warm persona and were very welcoming. The lobby of the hotel was surprisingly relaxing, as it felt we were at a friend's home. The lounge/ restaurant had a very relaxing vibe to it (as well as the best Bloody Mary I ever had.)

On top of all this, the room was perfect. I've stayed at many hotels for business, this was truly the most comfortable bed I had ever slept on. What is not to love about down comforters?

I look forward to staying here again soon - it was most relaxing after a full day of shopping!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Chicago
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

We come down once or twice a year and generally have a great experience. In this case, room service took 50 minutes. We also asked twice to make sure we would get yellow mustard for our son's burger. No yellow mustard. Twenty minutes later they brought the yellow mustard and our food was cold. They comped our dessert- big whoppee. Ruined our dinner. Time to try the Waldorf.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Michele G, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Chicago, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
Dear johnnybass:

Thank you so much for your review. We are thrilled to read the overall hotel was great. Please accept my sincere apology for the delays with Room Service, and for the inconveniences you experienced. I would love to keep you coming back. Please contact me directly at 312.649.2303 and I will personally oversee any future reservations to ensure you have a flawless experience.

Michele Grosso
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

Very very very impressed. (I don't impress easily) With a hospitality background I have been to many hotels. Worked in quite a few too...
I must say I was VERY impressed. With everything. Valet, door man, front desk staff, kind servers and amazing food! THE ROOMS. House keeping. 10 out of 10. Impeccable service. There is a reason not everyone can do what they do. They simply do it right.

Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

I had the opportunity to stay here when visiting family in Chicago over Christmas. The hotel is in a great location, walking distances to many restaurants & shops with a great view of the lake. The staff were always geniune & friendly. Although, we didn't indulge in the Christmas brunch we did see the restaurant setting up for the event and will definetly indulge the next time. There was even a "kids" buffet that was made out of a train and was at children's height.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Been to Four Seasons Hotel Chicago? Share your experiences!