During the weekend of November 22-26 my husband and I stayed at this hotel. I have to say the hotel itself was beautiful. Very clean and welcoming. We were shown to our room and it was beautiful. Large and very comfortable. Everything was immaculate. We were with friends and their room was just a beautiful.
However, I must say it was the staff that made our stay most enjoyable. Every person we met with at the front desk was not only pleasant but exceptionally helpful. None of us had ever been to Chicago before and so did not know what restaurants are good or where we might find good entertainment. We were asked what we liked and given a few different options to attend. Every place we went was unique and appealing to our likes. We had a great time. Thank you to all the staff that weekend for making our time there so memorable. We will be back.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Blake Chicago Hotel Chicago
- Wyndham Blake Chicago Hotel
- Blake Hotel Chicago
- Blake Motel Chicago
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Indulge in Hotel Blake, a landmark of luxury in one of downtown Chicago’s most vibrant neighborhoods, Printers Row. In walking distance to shopping, Millenium Park, Soldier Field, Willis Tower and many other cultural places, The Hotel Blake Chicago offers a robust taste of Chicago’s rich culture and diversity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Hotel Blake Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.