We wanted a downtown location for our last night in Chicago so we could explore the city before our evening flight from O'Hare, and staying here certainly worked. We found the hotel rather "grand", as perhaps we should have expected from the city centre, and the price was accordingly a bit steep (considering there was no breakfast included). The beds were extremely comfortable, the best for the whole of our 2-week tour of the USA, and we slept well - until the external air conditioning went on in the early morning and the traffic at the intersection outside started up. But that's the city for you I guess.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Blake Chicago Hotel Chicago
- Wyndham Blake Chicago Hotel
- Blake Hotel Chicago
- Blake Motel Chicago
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Indulge in Hotel Blake, a landmark of luxury in one of downtown Chicago’s most vibrant neighborhoods, Printers Row. In walking distance to shopping, Millenium Park, Soldier Field, Willis Tower and many other cultural places, The Hotel Blake Chicago offers a robust taste of Chicago’s rich culture and diversity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, Agoda, Amex, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Hotel Blake Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.