Here is the thing about the Hotel Blake . . . it is just a building - just a hotel. But is memorable beyond words.
It's not just the hip decor, and the marble floors, it's the doorman dancing in the street with his umbrella in the rain - the way he will walk you to Harold's Chicken Shack -because he's going there anyway.
It is the squishy blankets, and the rainforest showers, the bed that is perfect for falling in love. It is the way that even though the guy at the desk TOLD you not to put your room card near your cell phone, he will still replace it the THIRD time you mess it up - and he will laugh at you.
It is the fact that when you leave the love of your life at the train station, and you come back to that hotel, with tears in your eyes, the bell man will put his arm around you, say "you really love her don't you" and tell you that it will be ok. And maybe just for a minute it is.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Blake Chicago Hotel Chicago
- Wyndham Blake Chicago Hotel
- Blake Hotel Chicago
- Blake Motel Chicago
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Indulge in Hotel Blake, a landmark of luxury in one of downtown Chicago’s most vibrant neighborhoods, Printers Row. In walking distance to shopping, Millenium Park, Soldier Field, Willis Tower and many other cultural places, The Hotel Blake Chicago offers a robust taste of Chicago’s rich culture and diversity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookIt.com, Priceline, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Amex, TripOnline SA, Choice Hotels and Otel so you can book your Hotel Blake Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.