Nice hotel, and nice location. HOWEVER, the room was absolutely freezing. There seemed to be an issue with the windows. There was a draft coming through which they attempted to fix using what looked like paper towel or toilet paper between the window and the ledge. We asked the concierge to check it out but they didn't have an engineer on site. They assured us that they would send one up the next day, but that never happened. The thermostat was set to the highest temperature possible, and we still had to wear sweaters to bed! The fan in the room was so noisy we couldn't even sleep. I'm not sure if it was just our room or the entire hotel. In any case, DO NOT stay in room 412. After that experience, I would probably not stay here again. Very disappointing.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Blake Chicago Hotel Chicago
- Wyndham Blake Chicago Hotel
- Blake Hotel Chicago
- Blake Motel Chicago
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Indulge in Hotel Blake, a landmark of luxury in one of downtown Chicago’s most vibrant neighborhoods, Printers Row. In walking distance to shopping, Millenium Park, Soldier Field, Willis Tower and many other cultural places, The Wyndham Blake Chicago offers a robust taste of Chicago’s rich culture and diversity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Amex, Priceline, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Wyndham Blake Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.