We stayed for a week last October and the hotel was perfect for what we wanted to do and good value we thought. It was within walking distance of the majority of the sights which were top of our list in the south loop, such as the Art Institute of Chicago and just a short walk to the pick up point for the Chicago Architectural Foundation. Our room was comfortable and quiet and staff in reception were friendly and helpful. And there was a computer in the public area which guests could use foc. We'd stay again.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Blake Chicago Hotel Chicago
- Wyndham Blake Chicago Hotel
- Blake Hotel Chicago
- Blake Motel Chicago
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Indulge in Hotel Blake, a landmark of luxury in one of downtown Chicago’s most vibrant neighborhoods, Printers Row. In walking distance to shopping, Millenium Park, Soldier Field, Willis Tower and many other cultural places, The Wyndham Blake Chicago offers a robust taste of Chicago’s rich culture and diversity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Amex, Priceline, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Wyndham Blake Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.