This hotel clearly is in an excellent location. The good: I found the staff to all be extremely friendly and helpful. The hotel is quite charming and doesn't have the 'chain' feel. The room was generally comfortable and the renovated bathroom was quite nice. The not so great: The Wyndham website shows that this property has a restaurant on-site, which I value when I have a late arrival. Not so -- it apparently closed, and hopefully will reopen. I was provided menus by the front desk to order in. The bed was not very comfortable. My biggest gripe: the stairs I had to climb with my bags to get to and from my room. The value was strong for the location, but when I travel, I much prefer a truly full service property.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Blake Chicago Hotel Chicago
- Wyndham Blake Chicago Hotel
- Blake Hotel Chicago
- Blake Motel Chicago
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Indulge in Hotel Blake, a landmark of luxury in one of downtown Chicago’s most vibrant neighborhoods, Printers Row. In walking distance to shopping, Millenium Park, Soldier Field, Willis Tower and many other cultural places, The Wyndham Blake Chicago offers a robust taste of Chicago’s rich culture and diversity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Amex, Priceline, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Wyndham Blake Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.