This hotel is great! This hotel is centrally located and within walking distance of the metro and sights of Chicago.
The room was spacious, clean and well appointed with modern decor. The bathroom was clean and the shower, simply amazing, great water pressure. The bed was very comfortable and provided a great nights sleep. Did not have a great view from the room, facing a lane way, but that didn't matter.
As mentioned by other reviewers, the hotel does not have an onsite restaurant which limited the availability of in room food options, however there are a few restaurants within walking distance.
The staff at the hotel are very friendly and concierge was extremely knowledgeable about the area. Overall, this hotel offers a solid product at a great rate.
Would definitely stay at this hotel again.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Blake Chicago Hotel Chicago
- Wyndham Blake Chicago Hotel
- Blake Hotel Chicago
- Blake Motel Chicago
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Indulge in Hotel Blake, a landmark of luxury in one of downtown Chicago’s most vibrant neighborhoods, Printers Row. In walking distance to shopping, Millenium Park, Soldier Field, Willis Tower and many other cultural places, The Wyndham Blake Chicago offers a robust taste of Chicago’s rich culture and diversity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Olotels, BookIt.com, Agoda, Amex, Travelocity, Otel, Hotwire, Priceline, Wyndham, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Wyndham Blake Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.