We stayed here for new years eve. I have no complaints for the room except for the window. On the window there were very noticeable oily handprints. We opened the curtains and were greeted with that, which was kind of gross. Aside from that, the room was very clean. The only other thing I was disappointed with was the lack of food. We wanted to just stay there for the night but we had to go out for food. The front desk clerk said the hotel didn't re up the lease. Any kind of dine-in food would have been great. Also lastly is the fact that the only ice machine was on top floor. Going up there was a pain, should really consider putting ice machines on every floor. Well enough of the bad. We loved the look of the room. The bath tub was great. The view was amazing. The staff was extremely friendly and all did a great job. Overall I will most likely come here again, but the food thing that would make me hesitate.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Blake Chicago Hotel Chicago
- Wyndham Blake Chicago Hotel
- Blake Hotel Chicago
- Blake Motel Chicago
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Indulge in Hotel Blake, a landmark of luxury in one of downtown Chicago’s most vibrant neighborhoods, Printers Row. In walking distance to shopping, Millenium Park, Soldier Field, Willis Tower and many other cultural places, The Hotel Blake Chicago offers a robust taste of Chicago’s rich culture and diversity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, Amex, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Otel, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Hotel Blake Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.