Location fine, in the Printers District but walking distance of the Magnificent Mile. Room ok comfortable. Enthusiastic doorman he was really nice and helpful.
The restaurant had not renewed its tenancy so no where to go to eat on site. We were told by people in the bar opposite this had just happened , we were not made aware of this when booking. It is the abscence of the restaurant that has let the hotel down as overall our stay in the hotel was fine.
Small bar but it closed at 10 pm. I am afraid it just lacked atmosphere and I thought quite expensive considering. Location good , staff good, room good just disappointing hotel experience
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Blake Chicago Hotel Chicago
- Wyndham Blake Chicago Hotel
- Blake Hotel Chicago
- Blake Motel Chicago
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Indulge in Hotel Blake, a landmark of luxury in one of downtown Chicago’s most vibrant neighborhoods, Printers Row. In walking distance to shopping, Millenium Park, Soldier Field, Willis Tower and many other cultural places, The Wyndham Blake Chicago offers a robust taste of Chicago’s rich culture and diversity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Amex, Priceline, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Wyndham Blake Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.