We drove to chicago and to save money decided to stay out at midway and take the L into town, as parking is complimentary (can't get that downtown). HI did not disappoint! Super helpful and friendly service, great location (all hotels at midway are in a gated locale together) and a pretty good restaurant. The airport shuttle runs every 20 mins, and it takes about 10 mins to get to the airport. From there the orange line takes 25 mins to get to the CBOT stop on the loop. Easy and cheap!
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Chicago - Midway Airport Hotel Chicago
- Holiday Inn Chicago - Midway Airport Hotel
- Holiday Inn Chicago
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Chicago - Midway offers complimentary shuttle service to and from the airport. It is also just a short drive to the Magnificent Mile, Navy Pier, Brookfield Zoo, and the Shedd Aquarium. The property features complimentary high-speed Internet Access and morning paper delivered to each guest room, an indoor pool, and fitness room. On-site dining is available including breakfast, lunch, and dinner at Coaches Sports Bar & Grill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Chicago - Midway Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.