“Convenient, clean, Chicago” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #62 of 174 Hotels in Chicago
Bow, New Hampshire
“Convenient, clean, Chicago”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

Stayed at this Holiday Inn recently. Room was very clean and well appointed. Comfy bed. Good food in the sports bar restaurant off the lobby. Close and convenient to MDW airport, and via the Orange line to downtown Chicago.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
HolidayInnMidway1, Manager at Holiday Inn Chicago - Midway Airport, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Dear Mnt2,

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us here at the Holiday Inn Chicago Midway! I can not tell you how much we appreciate your business, and we look forward to seeing you again in the future when you travel plans call for Chicago!

Best regards,

Ryan Niketh
Director of Operations
Holiday Inn Chicago Midway Airport

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Peoria, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

I traveled to this holiday inn for a business trip totaling a ten night stay. When I first arrived, a gentlemen checked me in very courteously and promptly, and even called me "miss" which was sweet to hear and added extra charm to my stay. My room was very clean and modern. It made for a comfortable stay. Coaches diner in the lobby has top quality food that is reasonably priced and the coldest miller lite on draft I have ever experienced. The fitness room is clean and has more than enough fitness equipment for many guests to work out at one time, plus all machines are new and modern with iPod and tv options. Ryan, the general mgr made our whole group feel welcome and went above and beyond in accommodating us. The conference room that our group used for the two weeks was more than ample with space, but I do wish they would have vacuumed and changed our table linens, as they were quite soiled by the end of the trip. Personally, I had a nice visit. My other colleagues had some concerns which were faster breakfast service and complimentary coffee and other drinks served throughout the day no just in the am. I would recommend this place to any business traveler or those wanting to host an event in the conference area.

Room Tip: Ask for even numbered room to avoid airport noise.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Melanie H, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Chicago - Midway Airport, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
Hi Melissa!

Thank you for sharing your review and thank you for staying with us. Based on the length of stay, I know which group you are referencing. I can speak for the entire hotel team and say that we thoroughly enjoyed having your group with us. What a great group of people!

With regards to the conference room, thank you for your input. I have shared your feedback with our event team, and reminded them that we should be refreshing the room daily.

Thank you again for your review. We hope to serve you again in the future!
Dartmouth, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

Great newer Holiday Inn. Clean modern rooms, good wifi...Easy transportation to the airport, just be on time for the shuttles.
Great burger at the sports bar, hot coffee in the lobby in the morning!!!

Great staff!

Room Tip: 5th floor was nice..quiet.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Melanie H, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Chicago - Midway Airport, responded to this review, February 27, 2013
Hi Luluflies!

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel. I am very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and I hope to have you stay with us again.

Best Regards,
Melanie
Monroe township
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013 via mobile

Just like an iPhone, this hotel just works...and perfectly! Check in is done in literally about 45 seconds. The rooms are great (stayed here several times). The sports bar/restaurant has a great menu and the food is good, not just sports bar good. The people that work here are very pleasant but not over the top "phony" pleasant (based on multiple stays) I can't vouch for the exercise area, but they have a well stocked snack/drink "store" near the front desk. Shuttle to airport is great if you need it. Maybe 10 min with traffic to the airport. The room service makes the room perfect when you come back later in the day. Ok, that may be a little over the top, but I love it when a hotel gets it right. Great job!

Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Melanie H, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Chicago - Midway Airport, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Dear DBruce1112:

"Just like an iphone..." - only our Apps Taste better at Coaches!!

SIRI-ously, Thank you very much for choosing to stay at our Holiday Inn Midway and for taking the time to post such a wonderful review of your experience. I will certainly be sharing your feedback with our team and thanking them for the great service they provide. I do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to The Holiday Inn Midway in the near future.

Best Regards,
Melanie
Director of Sales
Bedford, NH
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

I know its hard to imagine but I am going to rate this Holiday Inn Perfect!!
Check in was easy, fast, and friendly. Sports bar inside the hotel was wonderfull!! Used the pool and exercise area twice, all fantastic!! Our room was very nice, clean, quite, and restfull!!
Wish we could have stayed anothere night.

Room Tip: Our room was next to the elevator, but still quiet...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Melanie H, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Chicago - Midway Airport, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
Wow! Thank you so very much for your wonderful compliments about our hotel. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. I cannot wait to share this review with our team. Thanks again.

We hope to see you the next time you are in Chicago.

Cheers,
Romeoville, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

This is a very new Hotel, staff is outstanding, great value for the money .
We stayed here the night before we flew to LAX, and were able to park our car in their lot .
A hot breakfast was included , and coffee
any time .

• Stayed January 2013
Hi Billyt46,

I am very glad to hear your stay was a success. We appreciate you taking the time to post about your experience and look forward to having you stay with us again in the future.

Have a great week!
Hometown, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

The Midway Holiday Inn was a great getaway during the holidays to meet up with friends without being too far from home. The staff from the front desk manager, to the restaurant waiter/bartenders to housekeeping was very friendly and professional. I would highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Hi Linda H.!

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us during your "Staycation!" With so many options in the area, we really appreciate your patronage. I am very excited to share your kind words with our entire team here at the Holiday Inn Chicago Midway.

Thanks again!

Take care,
Melanie H.

Been to Holiday Inn Chicago - Midway Airport? Share your experiences!