Here are some pros and cons:
-Lack of bathroom amenities (I get better items at a Holiday Inn)
-Housekeeping wasn't so great...
1. A bathroom rug was taken out of my room (no idea why) and never returned it. The marble floor in the bathroom was very dangerous when slippery...I had to throw towels on the ground to make sure I did not fall.
2. I was charged for items I did not take out of the minibar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only all-suite luxury accommodations on Michigan Avenue are now even better - located in the heart of the city, the Omni Chicago Hotel is celebrating its recent renovation. The $11 million transformation includes a renovation and upgrade of all public space, and newly appointed guest suites, including 10 specialty suites. Inspired by Louis Sullivan's intricate sketches, the Chicago School's building materials of terracotta, limestone, steel and brick and the whimsy of modern sculptures synonymous with the city, the new Omni Chicago guest room is truly a reflection of Chicago's unique blend of modern and historical charm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Amex, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Omni Chicago Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Omni Chicago