Recently we visited Chicago and stayed at the Hampton Inn. We couldn't have had a more delightful trip. The location was central to most activities. . shopping, tours & restaurants. The staff was attentive from the moment we stepped out of the cab to Sonya in the breakfast room.
Chicago you are our kind of place!!!
We loved the Millineium Park, Art Institute, Cultural center, Hancock Building, Field museum, etc.
The flowers were beautiful and on every street, corner, windowbox, and even the river!
We will be back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience downtown Chicago from our Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago - Downtown hotel. Located in the heart of trendy River North neighborhood, you're in the ideal location to Chicago's entertainment, shopping and dining venues, with easy access to Navy Pier and Michigan Avenue shops. Explore the Loop's business and theater districts, or discover Field Museum, Adler Planetarium or Shedd Aquarium with your kids during your stay. Start your day with the convenience of Hampton's free hot breakfast. Enjoy free WiFi throughout the hotel. We offer a fitness center, indoor swimming pool, whirlpool and dry sauna. End the day with a reservation at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse connected to our hotel by sky bridge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago - Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago - Downtown Hotel Chicago
- Hampton Inn And Suites Chicago - Downtown
- Hampton Inn Chicago Downtown
- Chicago Hampton Inn