We only had two days to spend in Chicago this time, and this was our first stay at Hampton Inn Downtown. We found the room to be quite clean and comfortable. it was very close to restaurants and attractions, and right across the street from the fire station. Not a big deal, since being downtown you will always hear sirens, but can get a bit noisy. The staff was friendly and accommodating, and the breakfast was fresh and plentiful. Additionally, the rate was far less than comparable hotels in the area. Will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience downtown Chicago from our Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago - Downtown hotel. Located in the heart of trendy River North neighborhood, you're in the ideal location to Chicago's entertainment, shopping and dining venues, with easy access to Navy Pier and Michigan Avenue shops. Explore the Loop's business and theater districts, or discover Field Museum, Adler Planetarium or Shedd Aquarium with your kids during your stay. Start your day with the convenience of Hampton's free hot breakfast. Enjoy free WiFi throughout the hotel. We offer a fitness center, indoor swimming pool, whirlpool and dry sauna. End the day with a reservation at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse connected to our hotel by sky bridge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Otel, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago - Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Chicago - Downtown
- Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago - Downtown Hotel Chicago
- Hampton Inn Chicago Downtown
- Chicago Hampton Inn