We booked our trip over the internet not knowing what to expect and we were very pleasantly surprised. When we checked in Janita, the front desk clerk, was awesome. The hotel was very nice, the room was clean, beds were very comfortable, the wi-fi worked great and the free breakfast was outstanding as to quality,variety, seating and cleanliless. We found the staff to be quite friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend this hotel to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience downtown Chicago from our Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago - Downtown hotel. Located in the heart of trendy River North neighborhood, you're in the ideal location to Chicago's entertainment, shopping and dining venues, with easy access to Navy Pier and Michigan Avenue shops. Explore the Loop's business and theater districts, or discover Field Museum, Adler Planetarium or Shedd Aquarium with your kids during your stay. Start your day with the convenience of Hampton's free hot breakfast. Enjoy free WiFi throughout the hotel. We offer a fitness center, indoor swimming pool, whirlpool and dry sauna. End the day with a reservation at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse connected to our hotel by sky bridge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, BookingOdigeoWL, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo, getaroom.com and Priceline so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago - Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago - Downtown Hotel Chicago
- Hampton Inn And Suites Chicago - Downtown
- Hampton Inn Chicago Downtown
- Chicago Hampton Inn