The staff was amazing. Marcus and Rich at the front desk were incredibly helpful. They even printed directions to help us navigate the city when we first arrived. Everyone was very polite. The continental breakfast had lots of choices, and the breakfast area was peaceful and relaxing. I'm OCD and germaphobic, and even I couldn't complain about the cleanliness of the hotel. Even the public bathrooms were taken care of well. The lobby is gorgeous. The elevators are nice. The valet parking really helped because we didn't have to worry about the car at all during our stay. The hotel's location is perfect because it is right in the middle of everything. It doesn't take very long to get anywhere from this location. The Chicago Fire Station is right next door to the hotel, but it wasn't a big deal. I am a light sleeper when I am away from home, and it did not bother me at all. The Rosebud Trattoria (restaurant that is on the first floor of the hotel) is fantastic -- highly recommend it! We will definitely return to this hotel on our next trip to Chicago.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Chicago - Downtown
- Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago - Downtown Hotel
- Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago - Downtown Hotel Chicago
- Hampton Inn Chicago
- Hampton Inn Chicago Downtown
- Chicago Hampton Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Olotels, Priceline, Agoda, Venere, Otel, Expedia, Hotwire and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago - Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.